I booked this hotel through Mountain Beach Travels
I stayed in this hotel recently with my family from 2nd August 2014 to 4th August 2014. We booked three premium rooms. Hotel rooms were nice but did not had card unlocking rather they were unlocked by keys.
Overall experience with the staff was good, we had good time overall - staff is polite and responsive.
However I requested to meet the hotel manager 2 times but no one turned up.
Following are some good points I noticed
1. Staff was polite and responsive
2. Hotel food was liked by family
3. Breakfast was good and had good number of items
4. Room service was good
Following are some points I noticed which needed improvement
1. There is no taxi pick and drop from hotel to mall road, however some hotels in this area were providing that.
2. Room doors did not locked own its own - even when they had locking mechanism \
3. Poor condition of bathroom doors which was difficult to get locked even after applying some force.
4. Bathroom Towels were dirty - so we did not used them.
5. There is no matt in front of bathroom towels.
6. They really need to have slightly more professional people.
7. Room matt was dirty as well.
The electric kettle in the room was dirty, I asked them to change it but they said they can only wash it - however at the time we went there were hardly many people in the hotel, they could have easily replaced it.
Overall I would recommend this hotel but not very strongly. In case you care about some the points I mentioned then you should look for a slightly better hotel in this area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.