The hotel is about 30 to 45 minutes away from the airport, depending on traffic. Check-in was effortless and staff were friendly and smiling. There was no problem getting to the room and bags were delivered to us by very helpful concierge staff, everybody seemed that they want to help, despite the language barriers as English is not well spoken there, and the Arabic dialect is different from where I come so French is the best way to communicate, unfortunately I don't speak that, they do however find someone who can understand English to get back to you which I appreciated very much.
Although they had some renovation going on around; I can see that they tend to keep it as low profile as possible. I had some work done at my floor but never bothered me.
Rooms are clean, bed is so comfortable and the internet connection is fair (getting 3 hours of free internet is a fair deal).
Prices of the restaurants and room service were reasonable and not expensive, alcohol is.
Check-out took a long time though, I recommend if you're late, to pay your bill in advance.
Hotel is a little tired, but I've seen much much worse, this is heaven copared to many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algiers only beachfront hotel, the Sheraton Club des Pins is the first five-star resort in the country. Ideally located on the western tip of the city in the beautiful and absolutely secured Club des Pins area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Club des Pins Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Hotel Staoueli
- Sheraton Hotel Des Pins
- Sheraton Algiers
- Algiers Sheraton
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Resort Algeria/Staoueli