My journey to the Chateau didn't start well as they clearly mark the golf, but not the chateau name. So I went to turn around and, with all the rain we had for the past week, got stuck. In calling the hotel to seek help, they called a tow truck AND the reception clerk came to see if I was ok. He stayed with me until I was out and then I followed him to the hotel. Then he carried my two suitcases upstairs and made my dinner reservation. The wait staff were friendly and helpful. My meals - dinner and breakfast - were excellent. The grounds were beautiful - other than the golf course you are truly in a forest. The birds sounded nice, especially the cuckoo I heard! And no it wasn't a clock. My room was clean and plain but the bathroom was sumptuous, with a robe waiting for me. Except for their lack of good signage, everything else was excellent and I would highly recommend it. If you are bringing children, there will not be much for them to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful grounds in the heart of the Loire Valley, the Chateau des Sept Tours welcomes you throughout the year for a memorable stay. Located just 2 hours by car from Paris, the castle offers 46 luxury rooms and suites a gourmet restaurant, a club house, a heated swimming pool, lounges and conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Golf des Sept Tours reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Sept Tours Hotel Courcelles-De-Touraine
- Chateau Golf Des Sept Tours France/Courcelles-De-Touraine