It's not the sort of place you expect to find as a hotel, a 500 year old castle. But it is, and it's beautiful.
We had a room in the turret for approx €105 whch was fabulous.
The restaurant was superb, we speak virtually no French and all the staff soon realised this and tried their best in English which made the evening far more enjoyable. As for the food, it's as good as any I've eaten in michelin starred restaurants. Highly recommended.
I'll be making the journey back to the Loire just to stay here again, loved every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful grounds in the heart of the Loire Valley, the Chateau des Sept Tours welcomes you throughout the year for a memorable stay. Located just 2 hours by car from Paris, the castle offers 46 luxury rooms and suites a gourmet restaurant, a club house, a heated swimming pool, lounges and conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Golf des Sept Tours reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Sept Tours Hotel Courcelles-De-Touraine
- Chateau Golf Des Sept Tours France/Courcelles-De-Touraine