Stayed there for 4 nights as part of the official conference hotel. Service is very bad. staff doesn't speak any english, only a few able to speak english
Internet is payable and very expensive! Food quality is boring and almost never changed daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Spa is very expensive and not good
two of my fellow delegates are experiencing break-in at their rooms! What a shame !
This hotel is seriously a joke! It is not worth me to write too long of a review.
Will I stay there again? NOT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star hotel located in Praia do Forte, only 60km away from Salvador (Brazil). Sea–turtles reserve. 5 restaurants. Tennis courts. SPA and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Praia do Forte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Praia Do
- Iberostar Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Brazil
- Iberostar Brazil
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Brazil - Bahia