We spent 10 days at Iberostar Preminum Praia do Forte (the new 5 star one, not the 4 star Bahia one), my wife and 4 children on 9, 12, 15, 15 years.
The place is fabulous, beautiful white sand beach.
Star friends are really "friends", and very happy and feeling. Much better than "normal" animators. special thanks to Leila.
The food is excellent and varius, and the tema restaurants is very good, special the oriental.
The beer and drinks is good. Special thanks to Genilson in the poolbar. Give him some drinksmoney, and he makes the best of the best drink to you.
The poolarea is very big and beautiful, with a quiet pool area.
Infrastructure is very complete,kids spend a great time at the Lucy's Mini Club where they have lots of fun.
Atmosphere is very relaxing...Value is great..we felt we received much in terms of what we paid for. Resuming, I highly recommend this place to any family willing to spend a great time together.
If you want some informations about this hotel you er velcome to write to me.
(Sorry for my bad english)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star hotel located in Praia do Forte, only 60km away from Salvador (Brazil). Sea–turtles reserve. 5 restaurants. Tennis courts. SPA and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Praia do Forte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Praia Do
- Iberostar Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Brazil
- Iberostar Brazil
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Brazil - Bahia