“Perfect villa for a family getaway!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
traveler4...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Perfect villa for a family getaway!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family and I attended a family member's wedding taking place at Hyatt Ziva resort in Montego Bay in May 2017. However, instead of staying at the wedding venue, we decided to rent a villa so that my husband and I and our adult kids could all be together and it could be affordable for all. Let me just say that the experience was wonderful! The villa is comfortable, intimate and beautifully and tastefully decorated with authentic Jamaican art. Each bedroom has its own bathroom which is spacious and well thought out in terms of décor. My husband and I had the upstairs master bedroom that had its own private patio with a view of the ocean. What a way to start your day! You could see the ocean from the bedroom, the bathroom, even while taking a shower! The downstairs bedrooms were just as private and spacious. My daughter had her own room and my son and his wife had a spacious bedroom and bathroom as well. The villa is located in a lovely, safe, gated neighborhood with some of the most beautiful mansions in Montego Bay. The villa owner offers complimentary calls to the US and UK, a nice touch for out-of-towners. But this vacation would not have been half as great without the wonderful staff. Jermaine, Beverly and Violet are complete professionals. They were always on hand for anything you needed, but were not intrusive. Beverly's meals were outstanding and delicious! We had our meals outdoors by the pool with a view of the ocean. Anything your heart desired, Jermaine, the butler, made sure you had it. He personally remembered anything that was said even in passing, and made sure to provide it the next day. His smile and personality made him very endearing. The way he took time to decorate the table each evening and add interesting twists to our standard menu made our meals wonderful! And when we were going to beach and were trying to gather our beach gear, I got downstairs and the beach bag complete with towels was already packed! Violet handled the laundry and ironing effortlessly and quickly. The staff is just amazing! And the owner of the villa even paid us a personal visit to make sure everything was going ok. Please, please, please rent this villa when visiting Jamaica. You will not be disappointed! I don't think I can ever stay in a regular hotel ever again. We moved on to Round Hill Hotel (a 5 star hotel) on the outskirts of Montego Bay after leaving the villa, and we wished we were still at the villa! Caribbean Jewel will see me again when I return to Montego Bay and I only hope the same staff will be there. They are one of a kind!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
31 May 2017
Thank you for your review! The excellent staff at Caribbean Jewel try hard to make each group experience the real Jamaica. Please visit with us again.
SteveandT...
Yorkville, Illinois
“A Dream Week you don't want to miss”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

First let me explain that Caribbean Jewel was arranged as a replacement villa for our vacation by Villas by Linda Smith as our original booking had been sold. What a fantastic turn of events as the Caribbean Jewel was exactly what was needed.
The property is immaculate, fantastically appointed in each en-suite bedroom. The master suite is upstairs with a private balcony that gives even better scenic views to the water. The design is very open with huge windows that meld inside with outside. There are so many wonderful siting areas to read or simply unwind. We used a laptop with Netflix and HDMI cable to watch movies on the patio TV a couple of nights. The patio dining table is wonderful which brings me to the fantastic staff.
First, Chef Beverly does a marvelous job preparing fantastic meals. Even those in our group that aren't usually sweet eaters couldn't resist the deserts she made.
Second and second to none was our Butler Jerome or 'J' as we came to call him. Top professionalism in every aspect. The table he set for dinners was an art form. For Valentine's Day, not only did the table get special decorations, but J provided a flower to each of the ladies. Basically he made a great week even greater.
The rest of the staff were wonderful as well. Housekeeping even decorated the beds with flower petals and towel sculptures on V'Day.

To conclude, this villa has everything you could dream of. If you are going to Jamaica and want to make it memorably special pick the Caribbean Jewel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing