Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    • Pool
    • Beachfront
    Half Moon(Montego Bay)
    4,613 results
    All reviewsrose hall suitesmo mostar friendslazy riveraunt rubythe mediterranean restaurantmontego bayinfinity poolkids clubswim up barsteakwater polonoodlesbeach resortentertainment staffguest servicesspecialty restaurants
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just returned from 5 days of paradise at the Iberostar Suites. The hotel is immaculate and premises are beautiful. The food at this hotel is by far the best I’ve ever had on a vacation. The Mediterranean restaurant was my favorite the lobster and octopus salad were delicious and Aunt Ruby’s Steak house was my second favorite. The main buffet is also very good with all types of food to eat. The jerk chicken, jerk pork and coco bread on the beach were amazing. I’m actually craving it right now.  The beach is beautiful and chairs are always available. The infinity pool and lazy river were my favorite. The drinks are also very tasty my two favorite were Jamaican Delight and Bob Marley. The shows were ok my two favorite were ID Couple and Mr. Iberostar. The other singing shows can be a bit boring. My one and only complain is the AC does not work properly at this hotel. My room was extremely musty and at night my bed sheets felt wet (muggy). I actually never complained because to be honest I was happy with everything else and spent most of my time outside of my hotel room. Also August, in Jamaica is extremely hot and humid what I suggest to the general manager of this property is to please try to fix the AC problem as a 5 star hotel should not have these issues especially for the price people are paying. I stood in room 3240 and I watched a wedding every night from balcony. We did the Dolphin Cove tour which was great and Dunns River which is another great experience. All in all my vacation was amazing and I will definitely return. A special shout out to Kadeeja the hotel trainee who was sweet at a pie and Momo the water aerobics instructor.

Room Tip: In my opinion all rooms have a view of the ocean.
    • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
    SantoValdez, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff we would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation. Thank you for taking the time to share with us the experience you’ve encountered here at the Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica. We are thrilled to know that you consider your vacation with us to be paradise. Thank for taking the time to share with us and the online community here on trip advisor such a great review as this motivates us to continue providing excellent service to our valued guest.

We are glad to know that you found the hotel to be immaculate and beautiful. We are also thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the buffet and the restaurants, particularly the Mediterranean and Steakhouse. We are happy to know that you were happy with your stay despite the AC issue in your room.

Once again we appreciate your kind reviews of the Rose hall Suites property and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed at the Suites in Late June and we were a party of 4 adults and 4 children. The resort is very pretty and well maintained. The rooms were spacious and very clean, beds were comfortable. I felt extremely safe at this resort, never worried about anything. In fact one day I left my safe open and came back to the room to find that the cleaning staff locked it with a note stating that it was open and I needed to call to have someone come back up and open it. A senior member of the staff arrived, opened the safe and asked me to check to make sure everything was there before he left, and of course everything was there. I was impressed. EVERYONE was super nice and helpful! I felt like everyone genuinely liked their job and they all worked so hard - especially the performers, the bartenders and all the Star Friends - at the pools all day in the hot sun, dancing, doing water aerobics, volleyball, soccer, entertaining the kids, - no matter what they were doing they were having fun and trying to entertain the guests. The dancers in the show were fantastic - especially Kelly - what a fantastic talent! MoMo was a ham and always making everyone laugh. Tip people! They work hard and from what I understand, don't make a lot of money. Definitely get to the Disco, we didn't get there until the last night and wish we had gone sooner. The food was really good for an all inclusive. We ate at all the restaurants including the restaurants at Rose Hall Beach and they were all really good, better than I have had at Beaches and Club Med. My favorites were the Mexican place and the Steakhouse. The buffet was also very good with lots of options and always full of food. My only complaint with regards to food would be that you can't get food at the pool and they don't let you bring food from the buffet to the pool. It would be nice to have food at the pool, even if it is just snacks. If you wanted a snack in the middle of the day, it was hard to find. With kids this can be a little bit of a pain, so just remember to grab an apple or a banana on the way out of the buffet. I also liked the fact that you can order room service 24/7. The kids got a kick out of ordering room service. The pool was really nice. It did get a bit loud at the pool bar, there was a good mix of families and younger married couples or even singles. It seemed like there was a wedding every few hours at this place so lots of bridesmaids and groomsmen there for a few days hanging out, but it was completely fine, we had no issues. There were plenty of quiet spaces at the pools if you wanted a quiet space. We were on the 3rd floor in 3440 and 3444 they were both nice ocean view rooms. It was nicer being higher up so I would recommend you get on the higher floors. The beach was great for snorkeling and easy to get the snorkeling gear. The beach itself was a little rocky, would recommend water shoes for the kids, it was less rocky down towards Rose Hall Beach which was very close. In June it was Hot, Hot, Hot and sooo humid. The air conditioning in the room was ok, but def not what you are used to in the States, we never really felt super cool, but we were not uncomfortable. I think I would chalk it up to the time of year we traveled which is probably the hottest time to go! If you go, do an excursion for sure, there are plenty. I booked a tour before I left with Alrick at Your Jamaican Tour Guide and he was fantastic! It's a family owned business and everyone I dealt with was so nice. We did a Montego Bay highlights tour and a trip to the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary in Falmouth. It was really cool to see the hummingbirds and they landed on everyone's fingers to drink some sugar water. Truly beautiful and a one of a kind experience! It's small and off the beaten path so don't expect a huge sanctuary but it was really nice. Alrick was so knowledgable and easy going, he was open to whatever we wanted to do and provided all kinds of facts and insights on the tour. I also want to give some props to Mitch at TripGuy. I booked my trip through him, after I did a ton of research and priced everything out. He still managed to save me a few bucks and we also got a spa credit and a welcome gift of a local bottle of rum and a fruit platter. He also recommended Club MoBay at the airport and, let me tell you, it was worth every penny!! we met some people on the plane that were going to our hotel as well and they showed up almost 3 hours after us! Club MoBay gets you a private air conditioned lounge and most importantly - express through customs! We were out of the airport in about 30 minutes. We could have lounged as long as we wanted with free drinks and food if we chose. And on the way out of Jamaica we also did Club MoBay - also completely worth it. the lounge was beautiful and efficiently and cleverly run. There was plenty of food - sandwiches, salads, snacks, and a full bar. Totally worth it. Made our trip completely stress free from arrival to departure. Mitch also got us private transfers to and from the airport - also completely fantastic, no getting on a bus or shuttle with other people going to other resorts. Thanks Mitch! Overall, a great trip to a beautiful island and resort enhanced by the wonderful nature of the people of Jamaica! A trip we will not forget.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
    3  Thank Natalie G

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica for your vacation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your vacation experience with us.

We are delighted to know that you found the hotel to be pretty and well maintained and that you were also pleased with your rooms. We feel extremely proud to know that you felt safe at our resort and were impressed with how the situation with your safe was handled as this is the standard procedure for situations such as that. We are happy to know that you found the staff to be helpful particularly the star friends, bartenders and performers; we will pass on your comments to Kelly and Momo. It is great to know that you also enjoyed the food options offered here on property. As it relates to our no food at the pool policy, we do not promote this practice for aesthetic reasons.

It is also great to know that you enjoyed your time outside the resort with the tour that you booked.

Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your family vacation and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had a great time. Dressel scuba were out of this world!!! GREAT PEOPLE. . I would stay in the suites and if your a couple the grand I felt a HUGE difference walking to the other sides of hotel the suites in my opinion were the cleanest and best kept side.

Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
    2  Thank abdangio

Dear Guest,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica for your vacation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and the rest of the online community.

We are pleased to know that you had a great time here with us and we will pass on your comments to Dressel Divers, who contributed to your vacation being a great one. Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a fantastic time at iberostar. The food was great. The entertainment was good.the staff members were pleasant and courteous. I felt safe there.there was security everywhere. Can't wait to go back.planning my next trip soon. I am so proud to be a Jamaican n visiting my wonderful island. Truly a five star experience. Best hotel I've been to thus far.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
    1  Thank heartbeat2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for having chosen to vacation at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.

We are delighted to know that you had a fantastic time with us. We are also extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed the food, entertainment, found the staff members to be courteous and that you felt safe while on our property.

Once again, thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation and we are delighted to know that you intend to return to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We spent 6 days at the rose hall suites Aug 11-16 and not one problem . First A/c worked fine no problems at all . The room was very clean and large room 3310.The beds are great and slept like a baby on them .The food was great and I never felt like we could not find something different every day and night . Food was fresh and tasted great lots of flavor .The staff was great and always friendly and made a point to remember our names . The bar staff was great and fast with the drinks and NOT WATERED down !! D at the pool bar was the best bartender at rose hall suites .Star friends all great Peaches VIP Sting ray and all the girls and guys the best. 15 hours a day 5 days a week they work and never not happy to make your day great . We loved the staff soccer games up at the tennis courts and we had so much fun watching them play .The beach was nice rocky in some spots but a short walk toward the beach resort and no rocks at all . Pools both great and clean with lots of games and fun stuff to do .Over all a great place to stay and would go back anytime .The staff. Makes it all worth every penny we spent ! We did tip because we wanted to but never felt like we had to and they did thank you very much when you did tip and would always say much respect when you did . Anyone that did not like the food I am at a loss .I am a eater and love food and the food was great every time !

3  Thank michael a

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing the IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites for your family vacation and for taking the time to send us your comments on your experience with us.

It is great to know that you were pleased with your room and the food choices you had on property. We feel extremely proud to understand from your comments that you were pleased with the service offered by the staff here at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and we will definitely pass on your comments to D, Stingray, Peaches and VIP who contributed making your vacation such a great one.

Once again we appreciate your pleasing review of our property and we look forward to seeing you again.