“Great experience and would play again.”

Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Rose Hall
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great experience and would play again.”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I enjoyed this course much better than Cinnamon Hill. If I had a choice and had known, I probably would not have played it. Very enjoyable and scenic. Watch out for the caddies, as I found with most Jamaican's. They are too aggressive with their help. Need to speak and act as if they are serving instead of directing. And remind them not to swing and hit balls with your clubs!!!

Visited March 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Walkable golf course”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

After playing Cinnamon Hill, I think we expected the same experience and felt we'd go back to Cinnamon Hill before playing Half Moon. We wouldn't say it was an easy course to play, but it is certainly walkable (if only we'd known) and forgiving with errant shots. No dramatic photo op's, but a pleasant outing. If you need larger sizes, don't plan on shopping at the pro shop.

Visited February 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A little worn...”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Try the White Witch or Cinnamon Hill. They are both much better for the money. This was nice about five years ago, seems like they gave up on it since then.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tomeschauer
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good Golf vacation”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Tee times available and caddies very helpful navigating course. Very Nice golf course with frequent shuttle service...

Visited February 2013
Cambridge, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I loved this course. Great set up; were you finished at most holes, you walked across the cart path to the next hole. Very fast greens, lots of bunkers and amazing caddies. I have not had the pleasure of having a caddie until this trip and it was a great experience. They are all very knowledgeable regarding the course and helped me immensely. If I ever have a chance to return I will come back here in a heartbeat.

Visited January 2013