“Awesome golf experience!”

Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Rose Hall
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have a truly exceptional golf experience, hop a flight to Montego Bay, arrive at Half Moon with your clubs, and book as much golf as you can. As a low single digit handicap many resort golf experiences can miss the mark, not my recent trip to Half Moon.
The course is great, the staff is terrific .
I enjoyed a great playing lesson with the head professional Spencer Edwards. By the middle of the back nine Spencer made a swing suggestion claiming I would gain 30-40 yards to my drive. True!
Just posted my first sub 70 round in a number of years!

1  Thank Jeffrey E

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I played this course last out of the 3 in the area and it was the most forgiving of all of the courses. The course was in decent shape, all things considered meaning that it was at the end of the busy regular golf season and heading into summer. Some of the fairways were dried out but the greens were in ok shape. We heard that most people walk the course, as it is flat, but it was hot and we were glad we had a cart. Caddies are mandatory and ours was a good caddy, but the best caddy we had was at White Witch. She was more professional and had our clubs organized and in perfect condition while advising us about our shots. Our caddy at Half Moon was more laid back. In retrospect, I wished we played this course first and then worked up to the more difficult course, but as my husband said, we left the trip on a good note as our scores were better on this course.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Probably the best beach in Montego Bay (although you have to pay US$40 to use it if you are not a guest). Very good restaurants and excellent buffets. Various beaches to choose from and rooms are as they should be for a luxury property. For a golfer the douse is right across the road.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Course is nice. Conditions pretty good for a resort. Caddies made the day. Very helpful and professional. Always found the golf ball! Overall a nice experience

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Beautiful course in great condition and caddies were great $6 for a bottle of water though so take your own !