“Poor value and taste”

Cuisines: Indian
Nova Scotia
“Poor value and taste”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I love thai food. I have travelled the World and found delicious Thai in some of the strangest locations so decided to try the thai at this restaurant we stumbled upon in Jamaica. I should have left when I saw the meny prices. To pay $30 for shrimp pad thai is craziness but to pay $30 for shrimp pad thai where the shrimp is dried up and the pad thai lacks any spice or taste, is terrible. I was not impressed at all with the taste of the food and I have never seen such an expensive restaurant. I went to a Thair restaurant in a five star Vegas resort and paid half as much as I paid at this place where the food did not even come close to comparing. Perhaps their Indian fare is better (we did not sample any of it) but I would stay away for the Thai dishes.

• Visited March 2014

Montego Bay
“Authentic Indian and Thai food”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

One of the most authentic Indian food you will ever find , tried Indian cuisine all over the world and this one rival some of the best . Owners aim to please, food is always consistent tasty and great service.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Chinpolo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst Indian food I have ever tasted! Poor value.”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Should of known better when the appetizer had no flavor just spice. Couldn't eat the main course, except the nan bread which was ok! Exhorbitant prices for bad tasting food.

• Visited May 2013