We traveled with a group of 26 a combination of family and friends, for the purpose of a vacation and a family wedding. Each party making its own reservations but all staying at Rose Hall Beach.
We did not choice the resort, the bride and groom did so when researching the trip to make our flight and room reservations, I read reviews. Some complaining of dirty or dull outdated rooms, un-attentive front desk clerks, no response to maintenance needs, and boat loads of "drunk" cruise ship visitors with day wristbands partying till they puked!
Needless to say, I was les than excited but felt I would make the bast of it. Will, what a surprise! Either I stayed at the wrong resort or the "unhappy" reviewer did because I found none of this to be true, Rose Hall Beach is an A1 resort in my book, it was from day 1 and remained that way till day 6!
Our room, ocean front suite, was large, CLEAN, and very comfortable, The housekeeper assigned to our room was helpful, kind, trustworthy and a delight. She checked back with us several times a day to be sure that we had clean towels. Our bed was turned down, if we were out, a mint on the pillow, items left out by mistake, were there upon our return, the mini bar was well stocked and replenished regularly. There was even a drying rack on the balcony for our bathing suits or damp clothes.
The staff was great, always pleasant and helpful. The entertainment was diverse and nonstop...always something to do...the dancing pool attendants were a blast. The bar staff happy and friendly. Wait staff knowledgeable and professionally yet friendly and cordial. The pools clean and the lawns and gardens were stunningly beautiful. Beach loungers are ample, clean and we'll shaded (or in the sun if you preferred) .
Yes we had a problem with the mini bar upon arrival but they checked it, monitored it and when it was evident that it was broke it was promptly replaced with a brand new one.
Wedding was beautiful. The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful I am told (not part of my job..I just got to enjoy the festivities). When discovered that the favors were left in the US the concierge desk took us to the Suites to the shop, staying with us and helping and delivered the favors for safe keeping.
The food was great, we had no problem making our allotted reservations at the special venues but we also did not wait till the last . Maybe the only negative I found was the lack of wifi, but hey who wanted to work anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay