We had a great vacation here in October.. looking to return to Jamaica Thanksgiving time... We went to our room after check in.. and we had two lights that worked and a musty smell in the room.. it took two days to get it fixed and we sprayed air freshener in the ducts to hide the smell..It was a little difficult to get around in the beginning but everyone was so nice and friendly the staff was awesome and the food great..
The biggest problem was the person who stopped us when we were going for a walk because we were on the "better" hotel properties... I didnt realize that we couldnt go on the property of the other Iberostar hotels.. They make you feel like you have "coodies" - I was not impressed by that at all.. I guess we will try the "better" hotel just to see what were missing..
Other than that.. it was awesome!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay