My husband, 9 year old daughter & I visited the resort last week and had a wonderful time. The check-in was fairly easy as our room was ready when we arrived, however, the person checking us in was a bit too cold & reserved for the role of welcoming visitors! Our bell hop was very professional & warm. Everyone else - particularly the staff in the restaurants - was welcoming and warm. Our server at the buffet remembered (after 1 day) what the 3 of us liked to drink & how I took my coffee!
The entertainment staff went out of their way to keep guests informed of all the activities without being pushy. Our daughter is somewhat shy and opted to spend most of her time with us at the beach, but the "Star Friends" sought her out and got her to participate in reggae lessons on the beach, and the mini fashion show without much stress. For the record, I hurt my back the night before the trip and was unable to participate in physical activities (notably dancing & swimming) but, the relaxed atmosphere and the very well trained staff made it a pleasure to be in Jamaica at the Iberostar Rosehall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay