The water was warm but was filled with debris. It was a great getaway though. We're from Boston and it had everything we needed to just relax.
We were only there for a long weekend so we just stayed at the resort. For an all inclusive, the food and drinks were delicious! We did the dinner reservation for the Japanese habachi place. Eh, I'd do something else, if you have the option.
The staff was more than pleasant. It seemed they cleaned our room in the late afternoon/ evening. Oh, and make sure to visit the club. It was really fun! They played great music.
Oh and don't forget to bring a nice pair of shoes and a pair of slacks for the guys. There is a dress code for certain restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay