We've stayed in several other Iberostar resorts and all were nice and provided a good time, but this resort was e best! Our family if four had connecting rooms which was nice. All of the staff were friendly and outgoing. They were always smiling and welcoming. So many - Tutsie, Smiley, Breezie, Ormanda and all of the wait staff - Duane and Barbara were awesome. We loved all three special restaurants and what can be said about jerked anything? Gotta love it and gotta have more! The food was spectacular. We saw Gummybear finishing up he tie dying on the beach and were sad. She said if we brought her shirts she'd dye them for us. She did as promised and we couldn't have been more happy. Everyone was always accommodating. We didn't have ANY problems ANYWHERE. Angel and the entertainment staff and shows were just that. Entertaining and fun. This is the first place where I wanted to "live" in the Jammin' bar. It was the atmosphere and bartenders. Met the nicest people from other places and it was just a bar I wanted to hang in.
There aren't enough negatives worth anything but I like iced tea and it seemed hard to come by. But you can't leave Jamaica without drinking Purple Rain! OMG - that was my favorite drink and will be forever more! So I guess who needs tea with Purple Rain nearby?
We did the Dunns River Falls trip and Rose Hall Mansion. Both were good trips. Tip for Rose Hall Mansion is to buy tickets online for a discount and take a local cab or find a friend to take you. Going with our local friend made the tour a lot of fun.
Beach was nice. Smaller than other Iberostar beaches, but the incredible food outweighed the smaller beach. No problem mon! All of the beach staff were also nice. Sometimes a long wait at the Dressel counter but they never complained about returning equipment quickly. We didn't do any water trips.
We will be going back. Did I mention Purple Rain?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay