We had a beautiful beach front wedding at this resort on July 7, 2014. The wedding coordinator (Santena) did a fantastic job bringing our vision to life. We had our wedding dinner at Uncle Tony's Steakhouse, which was amazing. We recommend having your rehearsal dinner at the Japanese restaurant as this was a great set up for dinner with a large group of friends and family. We had the bonfire on the beach with the steel drum band. Highly recommend both. I went to the spa for hair and makeup and they did a great job. We hired Digipix (the resort photographer) to take our wedding photos. The package was affordable and the quality of the photos far exceeded our expectations (special thanks to our photographer Dwight). All of the Iberostar staff were very friendly and helpful. The Star Friends were very fun and entertaining (expecially Breezy). The beach at this resort is by far the best out of the 3 Iberostar resorts. The buffet and all 3 a la carte restaurants were top notch. The buffet had several theme nights and a wide variety of food for all. This resort offers something for everyone (from indoor activities like fooseball, pool, and ping pong to a slew of outdoor activities such as volleyball, bingo, dancing, water aerobics, etc.). We had a group of 18 people and there was plenty to do for everyone. One highlight for the younger people in the group was the Catamaran tour to MoBay Margaritaville and snorkeling.
As with any resort in the Caribbean, there were a few minor hiccups. Some of our guests reported issues with the shower drain not working well, higher floors were warmer than rooms on lower floors, and a couple of people had t.v. and hair dryer problems (which were quickly remedied by hotel staff).
In closing, this resort is great value for what you get. It far exceeded our expectations and we have memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to return to this resort in the future with family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay