My husband and I stayed here in June and had a wonderful time. There is plenty of shaded seating on the beach and enough food and drink options. We especially enjoyed the day they served a lunch buffet on the beach. The staff was efficient and friendly and the rooms and grounds were clean and well maintained.
My only complaint is that we were with a wedding party that held their wedding at the adjoining Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. We decided not to stay at the Suites because it was a getaway without our young children and we heard that the Suites had many more children. Despite clearing in advance that it wouldn't be a problem, the front desk staff at the Rose Hall Suites was VERY rude to us when we were trying to attend the wedding. Honestly, given that we were paying customers at the adjoining hotel and the bride & groom paid for each and every guest to be at the wedding (regardless of whether they were staying at the hotel or not) - it was one the worst customer services experiences I have had. Left me very glad I was staying at the Rose Hall Beach Hotel and NOT the more expensive Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay