“Well below what we expected...not good at all”

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rose Hall
GreenLeadersGold level
Midlands
“Well below what we expected...not good at all”
Reviewed 7 May 2009

We arrived at this hotel with a group of friends on the 20th April, for a two week stay. We decided to travel to Jamaica after our trip to Cuba fell through due to a problem with the hotel. We paid significantly more for the Jamaica package, but were all under the impression, it would be well worth it!

After reading the majority of reviews on the hotel, we were confident we would not have any issues upon our stay but unfortunately this was not the case!

The first impression!

After almost 18 hours travelling from the UK, including airport travel, check in, boarding, flight, customs, and airport transfer, we finally arrived at the Rose Hall beach. It was raining, but hey, we had finally arrived!

Walked to front desk to check in and begin our holiday. Unfortunately, this was where our problems began. We were a little surprised to see the female member of staff on front desk attending to check in other guests while she was trying to check us in. As a group, we had pre-arranged a room close together with sea view. Our friends received their room fine, but then the member of staff realised she had allocated our room package to another couple. Looking extremely upset with herself she then proceeded to allocate us a different room insisting this was the correct room all along (supposedly close to our friends). "Ok" we thought as we just wanted to shower and freshen up after all the travelling! The bell boy was friendly, taking our bags for us and being helpful in general. Upon arrival at our room we realised firstly it was nowhere near our friends, had no single (King-size) bed as requested, and almost no sea view. As suspected, it confirmed our room was given to the other couple at check in. Being far from satisfied, we went back down to front desk to ask for a room change to which the same member of staff still maintained we had the correct room and that we could not change rooms because the hotel was full! Not accepting this we spoke to a more senior staff member who informed us the hotel was not full, and promptly advised that a new room would be available after it had been cleaned. At 8pm we moved into the room, and although still not near our friends, we were satisfied, but still bemused by the attitude & negligence of the first front desk staff member! Not a good start!

The hotel in general

Since it is still quite new, the hotel is very clean throughout and looked after by the grounds staff. The interior is good and kept to a high standard. The grounds around the pool area are very well kept and pleasant to look at.

Our Room

The rooms are clean and spacious with the bathrooms being particularly nice. Comfy bed, plenty of TV channels if it is raining, room service and mini bar all good features we enjoyed. Had some issues with mini bar stocking but is put right straight away if you phone house keeping. Our room was cleaned to a high standard but on a couple of occasions, old towels were not replaced. Be aware that if your room is facing inwards towards the pool area, the evenings can be quite noisy. Many nights, we were woken by late night drinkers shouting and screaming, although it tended to not last too long.

Pool

The pools were very refreshing, especially if the sun was out! Not cold at all, although slightly chilled if it had been raining. A few missing tiles, but did not concern us too much. Plenty of sun beds around the pools, although shaded areas can be a problem. Pool bar was convenient, although sometimes easier to wait for service to come to you.

Beach

With the beach so close to the hotel, there is of course a big advantage, but overall, I was disappointed with the quality of it. If you want a cooler days sun bathing, then it is great, with plenty of trees yielding shaded areas. The sand however has a very artificial feel to it and certainly is not the greatest in the Caribbean. The sea was generally warm, but quite cloudy. A few clear spots here and there, but banks of sea weed further out often resulted in lots of floating debris close to shore. Snorkelling close in is quite poor, but you do see some fish.

I would rate the food as being average across the board (just about 4 stars). In the buffet, there is a magnificent choice of different cuisines although does get quite boring after the first week. Generally the buffet food was only average to good quality, to be expected for this type of hotel, although the areas where the food is cooked fresh were excellent. The Cajun restaurant was good, and the service excellent. Nice to have some change in the food offered from buffet, but again, was nothing special.
Steakhouse was disappointing, although tenderloin is certainly very nice (after trying my partners). I think they have got the a la carte concept slightly wrong since these restaurants are effectively still buffets!
Finally the Japanese…we had a few issues here, but mainly due to not expecting a sing-a-long karaoke cooking circus! We had hoped to see some fancy show cooking and taste freshly cooked Japanese cuisine, but ended up being covered in rice, hot oil and egg! The sushi and soup were awful and the mains were average. I think it depends on what cook you get, but I was certainly very disappointed with this restaurant.

Bars / Drinks

In general, the bars were good with the service being excellent. Nadeen at the outside seating area in particular was very friendly and always welcoming. Plenty of cocktails to choose from, and many more on offer. My only issue was that certain drinks seemed to run out at times, i.e. no mint for mojito, no lemon for margarita, no banana for dirty bananas etc.. Quite surprising for a 5 star hotel!

Staff

Certain members of staff at the hotel really spoiled it for us. There is certainly a need for significant training in some areas of the hotel, namely, front desk and guest services. I would rate these two areas as being just about useless. Our room bill was charged extra towels for no reason, papers were delivered two days late, check in and check out took almost two hours (each) to sort out, we were locked out of our rooms despite requesting late check out, staff persisted on dealing with other people while still dealing with you, and pretty much had no real clue on how to deal with any arising issues. We knew it was Jamaica, but for a 5 star resort, and after paying a great deal to stay at the hotel, we really did expect a hell of a lot more.

Tipping has been mentioned quite a lot for this hotel, and although the majority of staff do not ask for them, there are a few who very much expect it for the simplest of tasks. Watch out for the 3 piece band!

We didn’t really interact much with the entertainment side of it, since we came for the relaxation but what we saw seemed quite good. Some staff (Kem style) were great, others slightly annoying, especially when asking us repeatedly to rate them high on the survey!

Summary

We had no problem with the hotel and most of the facilities, but certain areas were well below expectations. We understand that at times, you can be just unlucky with problems you encounter, but after these two weeks, we would need some serious persuading to ever consider returning to Jamaica again. I do commend the managerial staff however who are clearly willing to listen to guests concerns and do try to sort your problems out.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fenland_UK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,002)
  • Polish first
Montreal
Reviewed 6 May 2009

Travel dates: April 17-24

My husband and I stayed at the Iberostar Rose hall Beach resort. This was our second honeymoon (married September 08). It has been a dream of mine to go to Jamaica and I have no regrets. Before I get into the details of our trip I have to say that I read every single review in the last 6 months on this resort and I just can’t believe some people out there. Picky and high maintenance don’t even seem to be the right choice of words! If you really need a facecloth, then why not bring your own? If you don’t enjoy buffet food, then DON’T BOOK AN ALL INCLUSIVE. Find a 5 star hotel where you have to pay for each of your meals.

The resort was beautiful! Check in was fast and efficient, the welcome drinks were delicious. We arrived at the resort at noon and we were told our rooms would not be ready until 3pm. So we left our luggage in the lobby, changed from winter gear to summer and went to explore the resort. When we did check in, we were upgraded from a garden view room to a pool/ocean view. The Rooms are spacious and clean. The bathrooms are great too. We had everything we needed. The fridge is fully stocked every 2 days (As mentioned on the card in your room….so why complain?). Our room was cleaned well every day and there was always a nice towel sculpture left on our bed with flower petals as well as petals in the bathroom. It was a nice treat to come back to. We left a tip for our maid every second day (not planned but just forgot). Tipping did not change the service in anyway.

When exploring; everything was easy to find and close together. And of course everything is beautiful, from the sun to the landscaping. We had lunch at the buffet near the beach and pool, a much smaller variety than the main buffet but the food is great! The main buffet is also excellent, everyday they had something new. I was looking forward to having curry goat but when I saw it at the buffet it was cooked with potatoes. I don’t eat potatoes (at all). So I spoke to the head chef and the next night without fail, my husband and I had 2 FULL plates of curry goat made especially for us. Just so you know the resort was completely full while we were there but they were nice enough to cook this for us. I was so happy; my husband tipped the chef generously. Some ppl mentioned that they felt forced to leave a tip, I totally disagree, nobody made us feel like they were waiting for a tip nor did we feel our service was different because we didn’t tip or did tip. We tipped periodically because we wanted to.

A la carte: we ate at 2 out of the 3 a la carte restaurants (the Cajun and the steakhouse). We missed our reservation at the Japanese. The food was great, no complains.

Beach: if I had one disappointment, it was the beach. The sand was not soft and easy to walk in and the water not crystal clear. It actually didn’t look great or appealing to go in. we spent our days at the pool. We knew before we got there that the beaches in Negril are better. A day tour to Negril proved that. The sand was white and soft and water clear.

Pool: The Pool was great, my husband got up early every morning to reserve our seats. You don’t have to do this, you will get a seat but the ones in the shade are hard to get. Like some of the other reviews stated, the pool is colder than usual but once you’re in it for about a bit, it’s fine. The entertainers always had some sort of activity by the pool. It was fun to watch. You never felt obliged to have to participate.

Tour: We did a tour to Negril. It takes about 2 hours after picking everyone up to get to the beach. Negril known for its 7 mile (or 9 mile…I forgot) long beach. It’s really beautiful. Unfortunately we got rain periodically while we were there but other than that it was great. Eating there is expensive, but you don’t really have much of a choice as you’re there all day. Around 4pm, you head over to the famous Rick’s café to watch the cliff divers and sunset. The place was full and everyone was having a great time! The cliff divers are amazing and the water was clear turquoise blue. And in the end, the sunset was just as beautiful as we were told from the beginning.

Overall we had a great time, we were there to relax and enjoy the weather and that’s what we did. We spent one morning going to rose hall shopping center to buy some souvenirs. Souvenirs at the airport are way over priced. Alcohol is cheaper at the airport (go to the liquor store towards gates 9-13, it’s cheaper than the first liquor store when you walk in.

It was sad to leave but we look forward to coming back again one day.

Don’t read all the bad reviews; a vacation is what you make of it and let the little things slide!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank jaan65
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 5 May 2009

We had a fantastic holiday at the Rose Hall Beaches and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the Montego Bay area. The service was outstanding, the staff very friendly, and the hotel was very clean. Maid service was great and would stock the room fridge on a regular basis. A beautiful clean beach the sand is a little coarser than Cuba but not rocky. Lots of activities at the pool and on the beach. Yes, there are missing tiles in the pool but if that's all you have to worry about you're doing pretty good. There was shuttle service to the disco down at the Grand or you can make the 5 minute walk. The restaurants were good but you have to book the minute you walk into the lobby or risk the waiting list. The steak house is great but is in an outdoor atmosphere and is very hard to get into. All in all a great experience.

2 Thank kuzzy1967
calgary
Reviewed 5 May 2009

Me and my four cousins (all girls) stayed here April 24-29th. For 4/5 of us this was the first time we went to a all inclusive. I read the reviews before going and there seemed to be a mix of good and bad things about this hotel, which we faced as well during our stay.

First off, Front Desk: This was our first point of contact with hotel worker and I was shocked at how rude the lady that was checking us in was. She did not smile or make us feel welcome at all. We requested two joining rooms with ocean views. We received on room with ocean view and one on another floor. One of our rooms was not ready even though check in was at 3pm and it was a little after 4pm. We told the lady the lady that was not acceptable considering she couldn't even move our rooms to be close. We waited about 15 minutes before our room was ready. During this time we made reservations at the restaurants. We were able to secure reservations at 2/3 of the places, the Japanese and Steak house. We walked into the Cajun restaurant that night to see if there was room for us and they told us yes, and to come back at 730, which we never did but I was happy to see we could still eat there if we wanted to.

Food- The Japanese restaurant was okay. Our chef didn't do a lot of cooking tricks or sing as much as the others around yes but the food was decent. The Steak house was nice, they tried really hard to make it fancy but it just wasn't, but it was nice. The steak we all ordered was undercooked, I ordered well done got medium rare which was okay. The buffet for lunch and dinner was the same food day after day but had a lot of choices. We stayed for 5 days and only got sick of the food the last day.

Entertainment- The Star Friends team was AMAZING! They were friendly and informative. I know our trip would not have been as much fun if we didn't interact with them. Rayon, MJ, Flames and Big Mama are the nicest people working here. They made our trip!! There is a live show every night at the theater which can be a little lame at first but it has audience interaction, fun songs and dances so it was fun we stopped by every night.

Night life- The hotel does have a disco which we went to 3/5 nights. The disco was not very packed but we made it fun by drinking lots and requesting songs. The bartenders here were fantastic as well as the D.J. Most nights we stayed till 230 am, we were the last ones to leave most of the time.

Room Service/ Maid Service- We ordered room service once, was told it would be 30 mins was more like 50. The food was somewhat warm but not all that tasty. Our rooms were cleaned everyday very neatly, we left a note for the maid for extra towels and she left us extra towels. We called for a wake up call once we got back to our rooms every night and there was no one there to answer. So I had to call the front desk and get wake up call from them.

Bell Boys- Beware! IF you do not tip "Garfield" he will cause a scene. When we were leaving I forgot to tip him for bringing our bags down. We were in a rush to check out, get our shuttle and find the rest of our group. He came onto our shuttle and said " you did not take care of me, you didn't tip me!" I was so shocked I handed him a $5 bill which he didn't accept and walked off the bus. I was so shocked!! We tipped very well throughout our whole trip and I just could not believe that happened.

Day/ Night- Our first night we went to a local club called Pier 1 because Paradise from Star Friends suggested it. We were a little sceptical about taking a taxi, but they found us a really good driver, Mr. Green! He took us to the club, gave us his card and told us to call him when we wanted to get picked up. He even came into the club and walked us to the car to make sure we didn't have any problems. I would recommend going to Pier 1 if you want to have a good time off the resort. As well you MUST check out Margaritaville. There is a free shuttle to and from Margaritaville from the hotel. Both clubs were packed and the music was great!

Mr. Green also drove us to Negril the next day. He waited while we sat on the beach for hours and then drove us to Ricks Cafe. Both are a must see while in Jamaica. Our day trip only cost about $200 in total including tip for 5 people- not bad at all!

Every trip its going to have its ups and downs but we didn't let the bad attitudes of some staff members get us down because there were far more people who were friendly than rude. I would come back and stay here it was fun and not too far from the airport (about 30 mins)

5 Thank jb87
Calgary, Canada

April 24-29th.
A group of 5 girls, all in their early 20's and for most of us this was our first trip to a resort outside of Canada.

We were quite anxious, especially after reading some reviews on trip advisor =S.

Upon arriving to Jamaica, we were blown away by the humidity.. we were complaining then but miss it now!

We arrived on a Wednesday and the immigration line was HUGE, it took at least a good hour and half. On this note, make sure when you're leaving you provide yourself ample time as well.

Check in - The lady was not so nice upon check-in, we were told our rooms were not ready (it's about 4pm) we told her this wasn't acceptable......we were quickly then given our room keys. We had asked for adjoining rooms facing the ocean, we're told the Hotel was at full occupancy and not possible. Regardless our rooms were a floor apart.. and we could always see each other walk to their rooms. The room situation worked out well, we had a view of the ocean/pools and the other of the country side.

Rooms - very clean, we were worried about musty smells.. but there were none. Rooms were large, minifridge was well stocked.. though we didn't use it much.. you could typically find us at the bars. AC and ceiling fan were a blessing from the humidity, balconies were an additional plus (compared to what the hilton looks like.. this hotel looks amazing!!)

We made our dinner reservations right after getitng our room keys, we were able to get two confirmed bookings at the Steak House and Japanese restaurant. I'm sure if we tried we could have gotten one at the Cajun restaurant as well. The restauraunts were delicious.. don't expect Japanese to be an over-the-top cultural experience.. but the seafood everywhere is so fresh and tastes great! Being from Alberta I didn't have high expectations of the Steak House.... all I can say is get the Tenderloin!!! It's great! They definately undercook.. so always order one up (I ordered a medium steak and received a PERFECT medium rare!). I understand how the buffet can get boring.. we got bored of it too.. but they try hard.. just mix it up.. there's always lots to choose from.

We read about the towel issue before arriving.. we requested for more immediately.. took some time to arrive.. we made do with the towels. Room service for food took a little while.. easier to just visit the buffet. Didn't like the ceasar salad at all.

Bars - Lobby bar is always packed.. this hotel is a great venue.. we always found a new place to hang out and relax for an hour with some drinks in the evening.. maybe on the lobby terrace, or on the grounds by the pools/waterfall..it's always absolutely breath taking. We went to the Hotel "Disco" three of the nights we were there.. had lots of fun.. the crowd dies around 12am.. but we're young so we partied till at least 2am.

Pools - very clean.. never too full... we always found a place to relax either by the pool or the beach. For a hotel at full occupancy it never felt like that. Mid-day we would make it onto the beach/pool and always find atleast 5 chases next to each other. The beach didn't have much sand.. and there were lots of leaves.. but I'd rather have the trees than no leaves in the sand. To see a beautiful beach.. visit Negril! There was always drink service on the beach as well.

Tips - eeek.. make sure you bring enough ones! We tipped for our room every day, our table for lunch/dinner, and at the bars as we usually stayed for quite a while. We only had one bad incident with tipping which kind of threw me off.. the bellman came into our shuttle (to take us back to the hotel) and advised us that one room did not tip us and he came up all the way to get our bags.. I thought we tipped enough from one person to cover both rooms.. if bellmans expect tips from each person/room then the hotel management definately should make this clear.

Hotel Staff - We were able to overlook any small issues with the hotel simply due to the hotel staff. The bartenders were always fun, and kept our drinks coming. (The bartenders at the disco we're by far the best!) However, it was the Entertainment staff that really made this trip enjoyable for us. Each memory of ours includes one of the entertainers! The shows at night were always fun (have a few drinks first as they can be kinda cheesy!) The entertainers probably are some of the hardest working individuals! They always had stuff to do.. from pool side activities, to providing knowledge about Jamaica, goofing around, sports, jokes etc! The guys were always a riot, MJ, Rayon, Flames, they always kept us laughing. Big Mama, Ebony, Pardise.. and a few more I can't quite remember were great lady entertainers.. taught us how to dance, and told us about the hot spots! Take the time to talk to them, they are all genuine people who made this resort vacation very enjoyable!

We went to Margaritaville on a Saturday - where we paid $10 USD to get in (way more than what we ever pay to club in Canada!)
Visited a local club "Pier 1" on the Friday Night.. it was a great experience, good DJ.. We left by 1:30 am which I recommend to anyone.. safety purposes.

We made a day trip to Negril, surrounding towns and Rick's Cafe... this was a great value! We got to see the inside of Jamaica.. a real sight seeing tour.. a perfect beach and an amazing sunset at Rick's Cafe. We hired our Taxi Driver.. Mr. Green (best driver we have ever had.. he took great care of us.. which we sincerely appreciated.. just ask for him at the conceirge) Paid $200 for the whole day.. which we thought was a great value (each way is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours).

Rick's Cafe - beautiful sunset. Food was bland.. very Americanish.. but after a starving day we didn't mind.. price was typical bar price for food.. the drinks we're fun! Cliff divers were entertaining.. stop by to take great pics!

Some of our group went on the Cools Running tour and said it was the best part of their trip. I didn't go so I won't say anything more.

Over all.. I will definately go back to Jamaica.. this hotel is perfect for families.. when in Jamaica.. don't let the small things bug you, enjoy the beach, sand and carefree days. We might try a different hotel... however; for what we paid.. this hotel was a steal of a deal! Great Value!

5 Thank jaggerbomb
Edinburgh
Reviewed 3 May 2009

We arrived at the hotel about 4 and were able to get into our room right away. Unfortunately we had requested a twin room but were given a double room. We asked this to be changed but they could not do it until the following day. This did not spoil the holiday for us. The hotel was huge, clean and the staff were very friendly. They always wanted to talk to you but if you didn't want to they just left you alone.
The rooms were clean and the mini bar was filled up every 2nd day. We had a problem reserving the restaurants. I would recommend that you book these as soon as you arrive. We were only there for 1 week and could only get 2 of the restaurants and to be honest the food in the buffet was better. The breakfast is fabulous and the choice is vast. We were told by 1 of the workers that you are entitled to 3 reservation for a week and that the hotel have to give you it even if it is in another hotel(we didn't bother though)
The hotel is joined to another 2 and the guests from these 2 hotels can use the restaurants in the rbeach.That's why they get booked. Beach guests can't use the facilities in the other hotels but you can buy a day pass for $75.
There is a disco at the suites or grand(can't remember sorry) that you can go to. This is open til 2 or 3am. There is also a free shuttle bus that will take you to the "Hip Strip". Thursday night is ladies night at Margarettiville and we got in free. When we got in at half 2 one morning we went to the buffet restaurant as it still serves food until 4-5am I think. ( at the hotel)
The night life in the hotel is relatively quiet. The entertainers try hard and I think the free alcohol helps to make it better.
The pool- on arrival you get a card which you exchange for towels each day. I would recommend that when you are finished in the sun then get 2 new towels and before you go to bed at night put your towels down because we looked down at 6 one morning and the parasol beds were all taken. We use to do it when we were getting in.
We are hoping to go back next year but are going to stay in the grand or suites as we are going for 2 weeks.
Need anymore info just get in touch

5 Thank nmwilson
montreal
Reviewed 3 May 2009

We decided last minute to go to Jamaica just before the flu outbreak. we arrived on April 25th and returned May 2nd, 2009.

first you should realize that Ibero Star has three hotels on the same site. The Beaches or simply Ibero star is a less expensive family or singles resort. The Suites are definetly better and also good for family with children or girl friend get a ways. The GRAND well is absolutly grand!

When you arrive at check in, you are greated with a glass of champagne and wet towel. You are given a tranparent bracelet that allows you access to all three hotels but give use exclusive use of the Grand, Pool, restaurants and Beach area. You are shown to your room and within 5 minutes a butler arrives to introduce himself and ask you if you need anything. He will also ask how you would like your mini bar stocked. we asked for Heineken beer and vodka, red wine and whatever. they even filled your ice bucket everyday. the butler can polish your shoes, make restaurant reservations for the whole week in advance in any of the hotels including the suites and beaches which we never tried because the Grand had the best restaurants and only the Grand guests can use these. There are also wonderful concierges that can also make reservations for you.

The BEACH
only 150 rooms in operation, private beach in a little cove so just enough wind to keep you cool but calmer than the suites and beaches hotel. the pool area and beach offer enough palapas for everyone to have shade and if needed they will intall 12x12 white draped gazebos on the beach for more shade. one of the most amazing things about this hotel is the absolutly beautiful pool area and beach area with large double beds lounging chairs with pillows!!! the beach staff will make your bed for you with their large fluffy yellow beach towels and move these beds anywhere you would like. This is a couples only resort and well worth the extra money for the quiet and privacy. The waiters that serviced the beach and pool where always around when you wanted a drink. I found the beach very clean whenever I walked to the beaches or suites hotel. The have security guards that are posted on the beach to make sure that only the Grand guests use the chairs and beds. They were very kind when telling visitors from beaches or the suites that this was a private area.

RESTAURANTS
we tried the Gourmet, Italian, Japaneese and Surf and Turf restaurants. we never tried the buffet restaurant except for breakfast where they served real maple syrup!!! For lunch we chose the restaurant by the beach which offered lobster tails every single day if you wanted but also had delicious angus beef hamburgers, sushi as well as a hot station of jamaican specialties. the wine list (at the gourmet and Italian restaurant) had about 10 wines you could choose from without paying extra as well as some choices with an extra. We are wine drinkers and enjoyed the wines included in the package.

The ROOM
Our room was beach front so all we had was a perfect view of the ocean and looking down, you of course saw the beach. we were on the 3rd floor. there are only 4 floors. Every room at the hotel has a beach view. the higher you are the better the view. I loved the layout of the rooms. you walk into a large hall area with lots of closets, drawers and when you open the french doors to the bathroom this becomes a large dressing room with a door that seperates the bedroom from this large area that doubles the size of your bathroom if you keep it open. We had a large walk in rain shower, jacuzzi bath with bath salts and lots of towels and washcloths. Our room was always made up whenever we returned to our room and only once did we miss the turn down service because of an early evening. the rest of the room had a king size bed, flatscreen tv a dvd player and an Ipod station to play music or recharge your ipod. we also had a living room and a large balcony that had a double swing chair that you could curl up in and read a book or fall asleep in as well as a day bed couch. Lots of space so you actually enjoyed staying in your room while enjoying a drink!

other SERVICES
The Bar in the Lobby had nightly musicians (pianist, flute...) and offered all your premium blends like Greygoose, Belvedere, and Absolute flavored vodkas. I have yet to ever see this in an all inclusive resort. there was also nightly entertainment that we never enjoyed since we were early risers and tended to relax in our room after dinner.

The SPA
we did enjoy services at the spa. we had a massage and a facial which were done expertly. We have our own spa at our own Inn so I tend to be opiniated as you may well have seen by this review. Well I could not have asked for better and highly recommend their services.

I guess I could say that this has been one of the very best vacation resorts I have been to. The only other comparable would be the Grand Vélas in Nuevo Vaillarta and not to be confused with the Vélas Vaillarta in Puerto Vallarta.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,918 reviews
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay

Been to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!