4,875 results
All reviews cajun restaurant rose hall beach jambalaya lobby bar entertainment staff montego bay cupcakes steak string beans food was great star friends a la carte restaurants guest services main buffet ocean view every other day other resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sisters and I visited Iberostar this has been a great experience. The rooms are clean, spacious, the staff has such great hospitality and Ms. Stone is one of the best. I would suggest them resort to all. Nothing bad its all good....Oh did I forget to mention Rico he is one of the best aerobics instructors

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Trip635350
QualityManagerJM, Quality Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We the Management and staff of the Iberostar Beach Hotel would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us here in Jamaica.

We are pleased that the team members you mentioned ensured you had a lovely vacation experience. Thank you for your positive comments about the amenities, and facilities.

Once again, we thank you for coming and looking forward to your next visit in the near future.

Ibeorstar Jamaica

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff showed so much love and great service.I so appreciated services provided by Peterson, Trudy, Sheika, Macaroni,Ricardo, Shaun and a host of other staff members.Thanks for showing me nothing but love in celebrating my 60th Birthday. It's time to book for next September!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for choosing the Iberostar Beach Hotel to celebrate your 60th Birthday and making us aware of your experience.

We appreciate you leaving your feedback, and will ensure that your comments are extended to the team members, so that they can be motivated to continue delivering exceptional service.

Once again, we thank you and look forward to your future visit in September.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy with the service at the Iberostar Rosehall beach resort. Staff was very attentive, and waited on me and my family hand and foot. This is our second time here, and we are definitely coming back again. A special thank you to Michelle and Shavana, who were awesome, and made sure we were well taken cared of. The Iberostar Rose Hall Beach continues to earn it 4.5 Stars!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

It was certainly our pleasure serving you again, and greatly appreciate your loyalty to the Iberostar brand. We are happy you enjoyed the overall resort offerings and amenities, more so our team of professionals that gave you nothing but superb service. Thank you for recognizing the associates who exceeded your expectations; they truly are an asset to our organization, and they work hard to make each guest visit special. We will certainly share your comments with them.

Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity, and as a valuable returning guest, we are delighted that you continued to enjoy your stay with us; we look forward to welcoming you back again and again. Thank you for such beautiful comments and also for coming.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visierend with me and my wife, we Hand an awesome Time. The room was top notch, lovely culture. I Really Loved the Food, especially the Jerk checken. I Had it Every day. Concierge was Great, i am coming back because of them... Trudy, Stone, Shavana and Shanice made me Crack up. Year man!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sonja,

Thank you for your five-star review on TripAdvisor.

We thank you for choosing Iberostar Beach Hotel for your vacation destination, and especially for taking the time to share with us your review.

We are delighted to know that you received an outstanding level of service from our colleagues that you mentioned, as we do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to return.

Once again, we would love to have the opportunity to host you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here with my wife for her birthday for a day and i wasnt disappointed. The front desk staff was good. I met my congierge Shavana and she assist me dinner for my wife birthday. She also invited us to the club breakfast....was great. The other concierges, Trudy, Shanice and Stone made us feel at home, my wife really enjoyed her stay here. Our room was great i will definately come back for a longer stay and i will recomment other friends and family

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We the Management and staff of the Iberostar Beach Hotel would like to thank you for having chosen to celebrate your wife's birthday with us here in Jamaica. We are pleased that the team members you mentioned ensured you had a memorable experience. Thank you for your positive comments as it is a great motivation for the team to continue striving to give the best service experience.

Once again, we thank you for coming and looking forward to your next visit in the near future with family and friends.