“Exceptional value and friendly service”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Rhyne Park INN

Lovely spacious living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lovely spacious living room
Relaxing view and sea breeeze from the patio
Front of property
Local attractions
Bedroom 2
Master bedroom ideal for couples & children
Bathroom benefiting from hot solar water
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Henry M
None
“Exceptional value and friendly service”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Rhyne Park is a few miles distant from Montego Bay and so a car is needed OR the services of Eric Williams's taxi. Witnessing the crazy driving and the state of the country roads we opted for Eric and what a treasure he was. From meeting us from the airport to dropping us back there at the end of our stay he brought the real Jamaica alive for us - and at a cost that competed with car hire. Pinky is the housekeeper and she too was a real treasure; nothing is too much trouble. Lorna the owner is just a phone call away and was very concerned that her visitors had an enjoyable, stress free stay. A secure comfortable apartment in a safe area and great value to boot.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sasha r
“Looking forward to my next visit”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Thank you Lorna. Your villa is absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. You were very helpful and went out of your way to help my family get around the town. The villa was even more better than shown in the pictures, it was very clean and spacious and is surrounded by a beautiful view. It also felt very safe and secure. I definitely would recommend others to stay here and I will deffinalty be back in the near future. Once again, Thank You:-)

8 Feb 2017
It was pleasure to have you and your family stay at my home it wil be a pleasure to host you in the future
Judith H
“Accounts Representative”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I had adequate space for my time there. Access to do my laundry, cook if I want to. Safe parking for my car. My family could come over to spend some time with me. I will recommend for sure to family & friends

1 Feb 2017
Thanks it was a pleasure hosting you.
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home away from home feeling of the rental.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Aug 2016
You are Great guest It wasn't a bother to have you stay ,
You Are a very genuine person and I would love to have you stay again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing