“Delicious Indian food - a favourite in Otley”

Red Pepper Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Otley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Delicious Indian food - a favourite in Otley”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This is a regular weekend treat for me, my partner and friends. Takeaway food is really top notch, as is the restaurant food. Just lacking a little atmosphere in the restaurant.

1 Thank Erialc2014

Leeds
“Remarkable!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We found this place quite by chance and what a find! We had the Sunday evening banquet meal for £9.95 and we feel we have robbed them! We could choose anything from the menu which we did and we agreed this was the best Indian meal we have had in quite a while. Everything about the whole dining experience was brilliant. Please try it and I am sure you will be as impressed as we were. Well done Red Pepper!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank StewpotLeeds
Musselburgh, United Kingdom
“Yorkshire's Finest !!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting the restaurant once again this week -end & had a brilliant meal !! Food is first class & served efficiently by the ever helpful waiters. I love my Asian food & I can honestly say you would be extremely hard pushed to find a comparable restaurant anywhere. I could not fault anything ! The manger Khalik is a real gentleman & really makes you feel "special" not only on arrival but throughout your time on the premises. I love this place & I can assure you 100% that if you give it a visit you will share my sentiments. Thanks again for a great meal - keep up the excellent service !!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tom K
“Extremely rude service.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant serves till 11:30p.m.. We have visited it twice. The first time about 5 weeks ago so I don't think they recognised us but on that occasion we felt a little bit rushed towards the end of our meal but it might have been us so no complaints as we did go in about 10 minutes before they closed. On this second occasion we arrived about 10 past 11, were seated ... no problems. Then the waited came over. I cannot describe how rude he was on here as I would have to use certain adjectives and expletives that would not be allowed. All I can say he was the rudest waiter I have ever had the displeasure to have met and I have travelled extensively, am 48 years old and am in the hospitality industry myself. He was so rude that once he had taken our order and left the table we had a brief discussion about his attitude and decided to leave. The manager/owner came over to ask what was happening so we explained, he didn't apologise and we got the expression that it is that they didn't want us in that late and they were pleased we were leaving as it was quiet. When we told the owner what the problem was, the other cuatomers who were in actually backed us up so I would like to thank them if you are reading this. It is a shame as we returned as the food is good and we are moving to otley to run a pub so I make sure that I share my experience of this red pepper with the lovely people of Otley plus tourists as the impression I got was that was who they thought we were and that we wouldn't be in a position to go in again.

4 Thank kab151254
Centreville, Virginia
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Clean, comfortable, fresh ingredients, reasonable prices, good location. Would be happy to eat there again.

Visited May 2014