We arrived last Monday and stayed for 2 nights, we had booked a package on-line with dinner and breakfast.
Upon arriving our first impressions were wow! its a mini centre parks!
We checked into our room, (room 10) the staff were also incredibly helpful, my partner had forgotten to bring her phone charger so one of the receptionists offered hers to use for a few days.
We had the dinner included in our stay and was expecting your usual pub grub, set menu of burger, fries and drink or hunters chicken, but instead we had a 6 course tasting menu! This was normally priced at £32.95 per head and was served in the lake view restaurant, it seemed to change each evening and was amazing, expertly cooked and presented.
The Chevin Country Park was a 10/15 minute walk away and was amazing we spent a good 2 hours walking in there and the views were priceless.
The spa facilities were also great, our favourite being the outdoor hot tub! There was also an indoor pool and jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym.
The only negative was that the treatments seemed to be a bit steep £70 for an hour Swedish massage, but I guess this is normal for a hotel/spa.
The stay overall was fantastic we couldn't fault the hotel or the staff who were always very helpful, we will definitely be back next time for a bit longer.
One tip would be to book in advance on-line as when we compared the price we paid on-line to a walk in guest we saved over £300.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire