We stayed here for just one night.
Arrived to the fact that although we had booked a family room, there wasn't any available so we had to move from a lovely but small double into a twin. We were told this was because they had a wedding on and there wasnt enough space. Not a great start. The staff promptly brought us a mattress through for our little boy, although he did have to sleep on the floor.
The room was clean enough and spacious but it so smelt fusty and damp throughout. I actually struggled to sleep because the smell was so awful.
In addition, the beds were very uncomfortable, you could feel all the springs and the pillows were terrible,. So all in all not much sleep was had.
However the bar area and restaurant were beautiful, the food was magnificent, (dinner and breakfast) and the staff were lovely.
I think that if some more care and attention were paid to the rooms, more luxurious beds, better lighting (was quite difficult getting ready without proper lights) and just general tidying up, plus a real sort out of that smell, then the hotel would be just amazing. Would go back again if this was sorted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire