We went to chevin for a two night stay. The layout is a bit unexpected in that it's pretty much all grass roofed chalet type properties set in woodland. Very peaceful and quiet. It feels a bit old fashioned but the staff are very friendly and the food was pretty good if expensive. We had the taster menu. My husband enjoyed it but there were quiet a few things on it that I didn't like. The wine was very good though. The lack of signal is an issue if you are relying on your iphone to browse for nearby attractions and things to do. Got very frustrating after just a couple of days. In terms of the spa the changing rooms and the pool and very small , the outdoor hot tub is nice and the therapy bit gets booked up very quickly so you have to plan in advance. I managed to get a facial which was very good. Quiet enjoyed it but wouldn't rush back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire