The outside looks fresh and modern and the interior is more traditional but still very nice.
Checking in was easy enough despite a short que.
Room was very small but nicely decorated and had tv, economy hair dryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom could have done with a refurb.
The spa is nice as it has an outdoor jacuzzi and indoor with pool and small gym.
The pool water looked quite yellow however I think this was just due to the pine wooden ceiling. The ladies changing room small but okay with WC, shower and a changing cubicle. The pool also has wooden loungers about 7/8 of them.
We had the 6 course taster menu which was served in the very 'posh' restaurant area, and we seated with a view to the pond which was lovely. Do dress for dinner. The courses are very very small and personally didn't fill me never mind anyone else! Service was good but slow and took 2 hrs to complete the meal. If you don't like your meat rare id suggest telling them this as my lamb was bloody in the middle so didn't eat any of it.
Wine is nice but expensive the cheapest was £16. It was however a lovely evening in nice surroundings which we enjoyed.
We had a 30 minute massage which was very good, and came away feeling relaxed and stress free. The dark haired girl who did the massage was very friendly and pleasant asking if it was ok etc.
All in all a very nice weekend away and will be visiting again soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire