“Very Generous Portions”

Ranked #60 of 77 Restaurants in Otley
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had a night without our daughter and had been meaning to visit The Fleece for ages. We were not disappointed! The main course was lovely - southern fried chicken burger which was actually a whole chicken fillet in a bun! The southern fried coating was a little spicy for me but my husband said it was not a problem. Desserts were a little disappointing but not sure how I managed that anyway after the huge main course. Drinks were fab too. Would highly recommend this place for a casual dinner.

1  Thank Sue G
There are newer reviews for The Fleece

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The food is great and so is the service. It has a great beer garden next to the river a great place for families

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Food was nice pub grub. Deserts especially nice. Extensive selection of beers. Staff were friendly & accommodating of our dog.
Would have been nice to eat outside as it was a lovely day. However due to the many stairs they were only serving indoors.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Went here to celebrate my mothers burthday. Everyone enjoyed the food and the atmosphere we went after the early bird menu had finished so the pub did have a few locals in which made the atmosphere very plesent. The food was great I ordered the gammon and it was delicious. Other members of the family have been back since an still say great food im going back again soon great little pub serving great food. Recomend

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Just wanted to say how great The Fleece was today 30/3/14. We have been to The Fleece before, and really enjoyed it, however seeing the latest reviews I must say I was a little worried, I shouldn't have been.

The food was excellent, served well, pub was busy but they coped admirably. It was great pub food perfect for all our family.

I congratulated our server, who was delighted. I believe in the past few months there has been some staff/manager issues which would explain the problems some have experienced, but the new team are fantastic and we will be back very soon. Well done to all.