“Amazing and mouth-watering”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Really enjoyed everything we had in this place, from the wine to the special meals that weren't on the menu. Everything was well cooked and well served, some delicious treats inluding the Ox tail burger, the Jamon Serrano etc etc. Would have taken pictures to post here but the food wasnt on the plates long enough for a picture! Would go again in a flash!

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Just come back from this restaurant having visiting it for the first time tonight after seeing it as # 1. I had the 250gm steak medium rare and my wife had the muscles and a couple of other dishes, it came to less than 40 eur for the lot, including drinks. Well impressed! Food was excellent and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I really enjoyed the food here, mainly because I love seafood! The canapes and tapas were of exquisite quality and a good price.
We were here quite early in the evening and it was very quiet. I think next time I'd like to try more of a variety of things. My partner kind of ruined it by being fussy and moaning about everything but I really enjoyed it :-)

1  Thank zozotxiki
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Juan made us very welcome in this traditional, cosy, friendly restaurant. Despite language difficulties we were able to explain that we would like to try a selection of different dishes. We were a bit concerned about what we would be given but everything was freshly prepared and absolutely delicious! We have had tapas several times before but the quality of this was in a class of its own! The wine was also excellent. We could not understand anything on the menu and worryingly had no idea what the bill would come to! Again, we were pleasantly surprised by the total cost and also delighted with our complimentary deserts which tasted amazing! The best meal of our holiday. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

It was easy to find this little place close to City Centre. The food was good but not brilliant. The beer was not the best. The solomillo ternera was perfectly cocked, but the patatas was moore likely the pommes frites at McDonalds. I tested two different wines, one Rioja and one Ribera del Duero. Two excellent wines at a normal pricelevel. Many tables were reserved, but no guests showed up during our stay?