See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. So good that we went back and extended our stay. The decor is brilliant, clean,modern and really nice. The staff were really good helping out in cancelling other hotels as the weather was really bad.

Fabulous position, would go back tomorrow, perfect place to holiday out of season.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Rene N
Reviewed 3 September 2013

In first place I was so happy, that I got cheep rooms. But then, when I came there it was so unpleasant suprice. Really, there are cheep rooms, but there are no good service, rooms are poor and also cleanliness is not so good eighter.
And something also is very strange about this hotel. Every hotel that I've been people were nice to me, they were smiling in they shown me, that they are happy to see you. But people here looked bored and at some point I had feeling, that they were just in the middle of something, that they were arguing.
I didn't felt good here.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank nezakr
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I think that the hotel is overrated and vulture. The food was cold. The rooms were messy when we arrived. When we wanted something, the personnel weren't there. I really don't recomand visitting Hotel Adria in Neum!!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank alufolija
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The rooms had been renewed and were clean and modern. There was wi-fi in the room. We had a side sea view and the situation (surrounding the beach and the sea) allowed us to have a beautiful sight over the landscape. But it made it a bit more difficult to go to the beach, as we always had to go down and up the stairs.

One low point of this hotel is the lack of a swimming pool and of a terrace to eat outside. But the staff were really nice and it was definitely worth the money.

The bed sheets were a bit small for the double bed, so that sleeping with somebody else was not that comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
11  Thank misstigrie87
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Small hotel with wonderful view from balcony. Spacious apartments, wonderful fresh sea air, good breakfast. Specially ordered dinner for our group was no high point. Two minutes walk to seafront. Nice boat trip with lunch arranged by hotel. All in all pleasant experience.

Date of stay: October 2012