See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We are still not sure about Hotel's stars amount: officially it has 3* however on reception, we saw 4 stars stand but it is an intro.

Let me start from the positive feedback that do not allows me to put "very bad" rate:
+ very clean Hotel and regular room clean up

Negative feedback:
- All 6 days the lamp in main room without the cap ( will add photo later) as well as lamps next to the mirror in bath room were not working
- A poor variety of dishes in Breakfast
- View from the window is right next to other Hotel balcony (approximately 3-4 meters) so we need to go out from the Hotel to see if the sun is shining, as a result - very dark room.
- Hotel staff were polite however it was to hard to communicate in English.
- There are no any Beach reserved for Hotel. There are only Grand Hotel Neum private beach and all the rest are or not suitable for swimming (rocks in water, borders) or far enough from the Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2015
6  Thank Deniss2015l
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Enjoyed a great 3 night stay, including half board. Booked directly with the hotel who were very helpful and allocated us a wonderful room with fantastic views. Staff all extremely helpful and food was very good for the price we paid. Would definitely return.

Room tip: Rooms on sea side are quieter
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Anne R
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. So good that we went back and extended our stay. The decor is brilliant, clean,modern and really nice. The staff were really good helping out in cancelling other hotels as the weather was really bad.

Fabulous position, would go back tomorrow, perfect place to holiday out of season.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Rene N
Reviewed 3 September 2013

In first place I was so happy, that I got cheep rooms. But then, when I came there it was so unpleasant suprice. Really, there are cheep rooms, but there are no good service, rooms are poor and also cleanliness is not so good eighter.
And something also is very strange about this hotel. Every hotel that I've been people were nice to me, they were smiling in they shown me, that they are happy to see you. But people here looked bored and at some point I had feeling, that they were just in the middle of something, that they were arguing.
I didn't felt good here.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank nezakr
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I think that the hotel is overrated and vulture. The food was cold. The rooms were messy when we arrived. When we wanted something, the personnel weren't there. I really don't recomand visitting Hotel Adria in Neum!!

Date of stay: August 2013