See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I am a guide and three times I`ve had groups in the Adria Hotel. Every time there was unpleasant surprise:
the first time the whole group had to live in apartments 3 km away
the second time I had to put clients on matrimonial bed (5 this kind of rooms)
the third time, 2 rooms were accommodated in 1 km away the hotel
Every time I had in my rooming list - room with the view for the wall (see the fotos) - the agency had to pay for it - it wasn`t freę !!! When I didn`t want to pay for this room - the staff from the reception threaten me unpleasant consequences ....
Omitting the fact that the hotel is not suitable for vacation, the owner and staff are cheating customers, they are very rude and unpleasant.
So it is your own decision if you want to be cheated ...

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2015

This hotel needs some things taken care of before they get an excellent badge from me.
For starters they don't have trash cans or ashtrays anywhere in the hotel. I understand that people are not supposed to smoke there, but we have some hankies or papers to throw away.

The toilet paper in the rooms is awful, they just need to buy another one :)
And the breakfast would be much easier to handle for the waiters if the hotel had a machine for water and juices, so they wouldn't have to run to fill the bowls.

And of course, the biggest problem of this hotel - the stairs to the sea and back. On that heat it is very hard to go up and down all the time if you want to take a swim or have coffee by the seaside.

Room tip: The wifi doesn't work at all
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We are still not sure about Hotel's stars amount: officially it has 3* however on reception, we saw 4 stars stand but it is an intro.

Let me start from the positive feedback that do not allows me to put "very bad" rate:
+ very clean Hotel and regular room clean up

Negative feedback:
- All 6 days the lamp in main room without the cap ( will add photo later) as well as lamps next to the mirror in bath room were not working
- A poor variety of dishes in Breakfast
- View from the window is right next to other Hotel balcony (approximately 3-4 meters) so we need to go out from the Hotel to see if the sun is shining, as a result - very dark room.
- Hotel staff were polite however it was to hard to communicate in English.
- There are no any Beach reserved for Hotel. There are only Grand Hotel Neum private beach and all the rest are or not suitable for swimming (rocks in water, borders) or far enough from the Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2015
6  Thank Deniss2015l
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Enjoyed a great 3 night stay, including half board. Booked directly with the hotel who were very helpful and allocated us a wonderful room with fantastic views. Staff all extremely helpful and food was very good for the price we paid. Would definitely return.

Room tip: Rooms on sea side are quieter
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Anne R
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. So good that we went back and extended our stay. The decor is brilliant, clean,modern and really nice. The staff were really good helping out in cancelling other hotels as the weather was really bad.

Fabulous position, would go back tomorrow, perfect place to holiday out of season.

Date of stay: May 2014