See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Really good service, very clean rooms, excellent breakfast. What we loved most was the friendly staff, very polite and kind. The view is great!

If I will return to Neum would choose this hotel certainly.

Date of stay: September 2016
6  Thank matthias_frisch
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We were staying in this hotel for two days in semptember, and everything was great. Room was very big, comfortable, quite and clean, perfect room view. Staff was very kind and helpfull, excellent service, and we were really satisfied with this hotel. All recommendations from us.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Daniela P
Reviewed 24 October 2016

If you are visiting Neum, please stay away from this hotel. The hotel is old, out-fashioned, the staff is rude, but above all this hotel lacks hygiene. Everything is dirty in the room: sheets, carpet, curtains, everything! The bath tab was clogged with hair, there were trash on the floor in our room, and dead insects in the lamp above our beds. Definitely a stay-away hotel...

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Booked via booking.com for our drive back to the airport. Neum is quiet but beautiful. Hotel does what it says on the advert. We booked a room with a view of the sea , quite a large balcony, enough for four people. Large bed, with plenty of linen and pillows. Everything very clean and tidy. Free Wifi, although it was a bit unreliable.
Breakfast was typical Bosnian breakfast, bread, Med and jams, cheeses , cold meat and hot eggs and hotdog type sausages. Coffee and tea was disappointing as they were out of a machine, poor quality.
Staff were friendly and helpful and spoke several langauges. Wouldn't want to stay for a week as it was noisey at times. Perfect for what we required.

Room tip: Ask for front facing room - not good for people with disabilities
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank heidi b
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I am a guide and three times I`ve had groups in the Adria Hotel. Every time there was unpleasant surprise:
the first time the whole group had to live in apartments 3 km away
the second time I had to put clients on matrimonial bed (5 this kind of rooms)
the third time, 2 rooms were accommodated in 1 km away the hotel
Every time I had in my rooming list - room with the view for the wall (see the fotos) - the agency had to pay for it - it wasn`t freę !!! When I didn`t want to pay for this room - the staff from the reception threaten me unpleasant consequences ....
Omitting the fact that the hotel is not suitable for vacation, the owner and staff are cheating customers, they are very rude and unpleasant.
So it is your own decision if you want to be cheated ...

Date of stay: August 2016