All reviews mount etna make you feel at home home made cakes coffee machine a family run business delicious cakes lovely place breakfast was amazing rooms are clean friendly owners stayed one night excellent stay definitely recommend this place wonderful hosts squeezed orange juice his wife day trip
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My mom and I were on a road trip and needed to stay one night in Nicolosi, and chose Sotto il Volcano because parking was included. When we arrived we were amazed by the owners Salvo and Antonellas hospitability and kindness. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was marvellous! This was much the reason why we decided to chill for another day and use our time to explore the surroundings: Acireale, Timpe, Etna and a religious festivity in Tricastagne. We recommend anyone to stay with this amazing bb and the lovely owners!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly couple who run this homely B&B.Greeted with a drink and given lots of information about Mount Etna and good recommendations for restaurants.Our room was very comfortable and enjoyed a good breakfast with homemade jams.Thank you both for a pleasant stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FleurDevine
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this guest house and were very impressed by the cleanliness and friendly owners of this guest house.

There is excellent wifi coverage and parking for the car.

Cannot recommend this place enough for those considering a visit to Etna and surrounding areas.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank clockitblue
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The host and his wife really go out of their way to make their guests' stay as pleasant as possible. They literally went the extra mile for us, helping my husband get back his lost backpack. B&b is located within walking distance of restaurants, cafes, bus to Etna, etc. Rooms were modern and well-equipped. Very good breakfast. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pinkie_elfrieda
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Whether I am staying in a 5-star hotel, or a cozy B & B, hospitality is the number one priority I look for when booking a place to stay. Antonella and Salvatore fit that bill to the max! From the moment I booked, Antonella was quickly responsive with emails, (which is always a great first impression). When we arrived, much later than anticipated, Antonella was waiting for us, and got us all set with restaurant recommendations, suggestions for day trips, and got us settled in our room. Next morning breakfast was great with fresh breads, meats, cheese, fresh squeezed orange juice and cappuccino. Salvatore insisted to drive us to the meeting point for our Mt. Etna excursion, and Antonella, upon hearing my woes about the soft water of Sicily wreaking havoc on my curly hair gave me her high powered hair blower to get my curl on, (which may sound like no big deal, but for those of you who can relate, lol...). Other plusses include great location, (best ice cream in Sicily is in a pasticceria called Marialuisa, a 10 minute walk to main center), immaculate accommodations and parking. Thank you so much for making our experience truly memorable!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple