The resort is a very nice place to go in summer with family. They have a small beach; however, you need to go to the beach on the other side by ferry. It is wider and nicer beach. The only problem is that the first ferry leaves by noon. They are saying that beach and pools are open from 9 am till sun set. The truth is that you will not find anything ready before 10.30 or 11 am and they close them by 6 pm. The pools and beaches are well maintained and served.
There are plenty of restaurants and activities there with wide selection of cuisine from grilled to Italian and seafood. They do not have a place to sit and watch the sea or sun set. You will need to sit at any of the cafeterias to watch it.
The hotel rooms offered for the vacation club are very small with bad lights. The bathroom is small too and needs renovating the fixture. The room service was very nice and considerate for our requests.
All in all, I loved it there. Hopefully by my next stay, they will fix these problems
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Service apartments are managed by Porto world Hotels & Resorts. Any other apartments rented through 3rd parties are not under the hotel liability and responsibility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Marina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Marina Resort And Spa
- Porto Marina Hotel El Alamein