Pine Tree Motel
US$64
US$63
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2012

When I made my reservation, I was told it would be $59 for one person for one night. When I checked in, I was charged $61 and she hid the receipt from me. That should have been my first clue. The room needed to be thoroughly cleaned more often in order to prevent the bad odor. The room was freezing in the winter and the electric base board heater took all night to warm the room to normal room temperature. It was too cold to take a shower because the heater in the bathroom never worked. This motel ends up servicing travels who don't know any better.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank just m
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This place is the worst I have stayed in. Better off sleeping in the car or the bus station. Stayed there for a wedding. Gross. Owners are rude as well. Over priced too. Do not stay here!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ugolini78
Reviewed 24 March 2010

After a riding a snow mobile for long day in Algonquin park , we were going to home but so tired ,so we decide to stay a night, on Highway 60 all the motels were expensive, so we decide to go on. and we stopped at golden lake ,it was costly, so we asked some one on street, they suggest pine tree motel in eganville, as its under new management. so we found this one, It is on the track. Nice and neat room with hot shower and big beds, it was nice and clean compare to others on hwy 60, not too expensive . I would like to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kevngreen27
Reviewed 4 January 2009

Every year we play hockey in Pembroke, for Silvery Stick hockey competion. Generally we prefer to stay in pembroke all the time , this is the first time we stayed in Eganville because our team got the Silver Stick Number very late. And all the places were booked in Pembroke.
This is nice and very clean Motel in small town , its not too far from pembroke as well. There was big play area on the back side for us to pracitce. And this Motel has internet too which is kind of nice. The best thing is 50% less price than Pembrooke motels.

I would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank paul124
Reviewed 1 August 2008

Dirty, smelly, dated. The carpets in the motel room were at least 30 years old and likely hadn't been cleaned since they were put down. The room stank of dog pee and had mold on the windows. The matresses had springs sticking out. If you need to stay in this part of Ontario, drive to Pembrooke, or if you really must be here, you'd get a better night sleep in your car.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family