I recently stayed at the Inn for a business trip during the last week of March. My colleague and I were pleasantly surprised with a free upgrade which provided us with rooms with jacuzzi tubs. I was pleased with the decor and furnishings, truly a great place to stay when travelling for business.
The food quality at the restaurant was superb, simply delicious! The service was outstanding, very polite and helpful staff. The English pub had great character and had Stella Artois on tap, even better! It was lovely to wake up in the morning with a view of the lake, how serene and relaxing.
If I were return to the area, I would definitely stay again and would recommend to family or friends. A little gem in the Fall River area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia, Canada