“Really awesome ”
Review of Burger & Lobster

Burger & Lobster
Price range: US$7 - US$74
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I hear so much about this lobster thing at Facebook etc. There is no q when I visited on Tuesday. The environment is nice, warm. Furniture is “classy”. My husband n I ordered 2 sets of chilli claypot lobster. I thought that is a small claypot. End up is a big claypot. Surprised how big each lobster is. Really yummy , fresh lobster. Chilli sauce is good to go. For the price of RM169 for 1 claypot of lobster is worth to pay for. Most importantly, no gst to pay. N can get Genting reward point.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brought my family here for dinner since they love lobsters but have never been to any restaurant like this before. We were in the queue for about 20 minutes. Ordered the chili lobster, steamed and grilled lobsters. Chili lobster is a must-try. I had it in BKK and I love it. The brioche bread was delicious and the chili is very flavourful.

The highlight of the night was the impeccable service by Pratib. He checked in on us when we started on our dinner. Seeing that my dad was trying to remove the meat from the pincer, he came and showed us an easier method of removing the meat. Then he volunteered to help all of us deshell the pincer. I've also noticed that he did it for other tables that he served. Our dining experience was made so much more memorable because of him.

B&L in Genting is cheaper than BKK fyi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered the Burger and the Lobster roll both are really good.
regret not ordering the whole lobster. Will be back again to try the rest of the menu. try their prosecco

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I usually don't care to line up too long for food, but because there has been a lot of hype about this restaurant, I wanted to try it out. We stood in line for an hour and a half before we were seated. Our waitress was really friendly and patient as she waited for us to make up our minds. The lobsters were really good! The portions are not for sharing, one person can easily finish it. Plastic bibs and gloves are provided, along with clamps and the digger thingy. The brioche bread was really really good too!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the lobster burger, chili lobster and original lobster. The burger was delicious but not as nice as the chili lobster. The flavoring was good. The same goes for original lobster but still prefer the flavourful chili lobster. In line with their cocktail promotion for the World Cup, we ordered the Spain cocktail which was very nice. The combination of asam, gin and lime was very nice. Queue was as predicted, we queued for one hr. However, price was on the high side, so be prepared.