When we booked this hotel we weren't able to see more pictures of it online, but we booked it because of what we thought is a good price! The hotel seems nice from the outside, but the rooms are OLD & not very clean! We even found a cockroach one night! The bathroom had a very weird design & again wasn't very clean! There was only a fan in the room, which was not enough for hot nights, plus the noise!
The restaurant doesn't have good enough food variety, but the breakfast menu was fine .. The only good thing about the hotel was the free shuttle buses to the skywalk & the KL Sentral ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands