Cost me ringgit 504 with an average hotel facilities during our last min booking at this hotel. Room was clean & comfortable with great mountain view facing the Genting Highland hotel. Minus point was I need to fork out extra charges if I'm gonna to access to internet. There wasn't any free wi-fi even at the hotel lobby. They should provide at least provide a free internet access for the hotel guest at the lobby area.
There will be a free 24hr bus service to the Casino hotel and the journey will took you 15-20 min to reach the mountain top. The amusement park is still under revamp and it will be re-open in 2016.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands