Stayed at Awana Genting for 2 nights. Preferred to stay a short drive from the theme park (which along with the casino is the main reason most folks visit Genting) and this turned out a good choice.
Hotel is a reasonable 4-star outfit. Most areas are well maintained apart from the multi-storey carpark. Restaurant was good value for money. Staff were reasonably helpful but not always attuned to guests. Rooms are spacious, nothing major to complain with 2 double beds in the deluxe rooms.
Drove up to the theme park - hotel has a shuttle bus to cable car but it all seemed too slow.
Overall it depends what you want - if peace and quiet then Awana, if a happening bustling place then one of the hotels around the theme park is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands