“Don't bother asking for GF. ”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 41 Restaurants in Oromocto
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here one morning on our way to Moncton. My Celiac daughter ordered the same thing she has had at other McDonalds, who bend over backwards to ensure her food is safe from cross-contamination with any gluten-containing products. The manager on duty rolled her eyes at my daughter, then took a strip off her while doing a song and dance about having to do this and repeated herself many times about how they can't do that! It was very insulting to us, especially my daughter. She basically had to resort to eating junk food from the attached convenience store because of this manager's attitude! Even worse was that when I did get my muffin, she refused to give me the receipt so that I could contact head office and report her for the way she treated my daughter! Thankfully this is not the norm for the other McDonalds. Just don't bother asking this one to change anything about your order because it might inconvenience them AND you will get a huge yelling at!

1  Thank T1GFMAMA
There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I used to say that this McDonalds was the 2nd worst McDonalds period,.. for service, wrong orders, luke warm food. I always thought the worst McDonalds was at The Manchester Airport in NH, It closed, Gagetway Drive is number one. Now that there is competition from DQ and KFC, I stop there far less.

4  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We just stopped for a quick bite and found they had two new items on their value menu. Wanted something fast and easy. The staff were amazing and quick to fill our order. Oromocto Highway Exit McDonalds Thank you.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

It's been a few years since I've stopped here, and this McDonald's has seriously gone downhill. The decor has been updated but the cleanliness standards have apparently been tossed right out the grimy drive through window. My husband and I stopped here on a recent trip through NB. It was at night, and we needed a break combined with a Mickey D's fix. The entrance is through the attached 'On the Run' convenience store; the bathroom area is in between the two. We'd been driving for a few hours so we headed in and straight to the washrooms, which were utterly filthy. Flies everywhere, urine splashed on toilet seats and bases (I checked both stalls), the stall floors were sticky/wet with additional urine. The sink area was equally gross, and the STINK. And this was the WOMEN's washroom! I backed out and headed into the restaurant itself. More flies, counters/tables/condiment bar surfaces that were anything but clean, glass surfaces that were smudged and splattered. Dirty floors, garbage tossed here and there. I turned around and met my husband as he exited from the bathroom area - we were both completely sickened, and with our appetites totally annihilated, we headed to the convenience store counter to pay for our gas. I mentioned the filthy conditions to the cashier, who told me it's an ongoing problem with this particular franchise owner - and that the filthy, fly-ridden bathrooms belong to McDs. This is the worst I've seen in any McDonald's franchise. I'm just thankful that we went inside rather than going through the drive through. Not getting physically ill was well worth the hassle of another pit stop at the next exit. Has McDonald's gone so far down the drain that this kind of neglect by a franchisee is acceptable?

2  Thank kkhhUsa
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Slow, slow slow. The drive through took a very long time and this seemed the normal routine. Our food was just OK even for McDonalds it could have been better

1  Thank Wendygo1