Kent Inn
US$75
Days Inn and Suites Lindsay(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$96
US$69
US$100
US$70
US$61
Road 121 Motel(Fenelon Falls)
US$61
US$83
Super 8 Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewsgreat place to staytwo storycoffee makereasy accessfridge microwavelots of pillowsstroll downtownno brainera family run businessthe ground floorstay there againwatching tvlots of hot watervisiting familyneeded a place to stayking bedone night stay
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The Kent Inn, with its comfortable rooms, the perfect high speed Internet access, the close location to the city center and its friendly owners became for me, on my frequent business trips, a real home away from home. It is always a pleasure to be there.

Room Tip: The rooms with the balconay are certainly the most comfortable ones.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This past weekend my wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this Inn. We were very pleased with our stay. The room we stayed in was designated as a Queen room. It was small but sufficient with a comfortable queen size bed, a small table and chairs along with a small fridge, which included complimentary water, and microwave. The room seemed to have been renovated not too long ago which added to the comfort of the room. As the rooms are situated behind the main house and the Inn is small, it was quite quiet. We enjoyed a coffee in the morning outside on the chairs in front of our room and did not see nor really hear the traffic from the main road. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who asks.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I had real hesitation staying in Lindsay, Ontario as we had a hard time finding a reasonable place to stay on our recent business trip. Our local contacts recommended a B&B or the Howard Johnson's. Reservations were made at the HoJo's and when we arrived we mutually agreed it was not the place for us.

Another choice was the Kent Inn so we gave it a shot.

For context, as the title states, I'm just not a motel kind of guy. May sound arrogant but I'm used to Sheratons and Hiltons. But, in small town Ontario, the options are limited.

The building appears old and basic but is reasonably clean and neat. The entrance smells a bit funky but I'm being really critical.

The king bed room at Kent is spacious and neat. Certainly not over the top luxury but better than I would have expected for a small town motel. Flat screen TV with digital cable, free wifi, in-room coffee.

If I have to come back to Lindsay I would consider staying here again . . . if I can't find alternatives in the area. Again, if you're not adverse to what I would consider average accommodations in a motel format, you'll not have any issues here.

Room Tip: Only experience in the king room #114. Patio door lets in lots of light and a nice breeze. Shower is good and hot. Didn't run the air conditioner/heater so can't comment on that. The rooms on the back of the unit would likely be quieter as they would be away from the road. With the patio door open there is road noise but I don't find it distracting.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Easy walking distance to most everything. Clean, neat and tidy with lovely hosts (Chris & Priti). If you are looking for a simple but pleasant place to stay in Lindsay this is the place. There are apparent ongoing renovations happening all adding to the character of this great little place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank nshuswap
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Having stayed at various other accommodations whilst on business in Lindsay, I was extremely pleased to have discovered this one - a real gem in terms of comfort, cleanliness, and friendliness of the owners! I would certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business