“Great German Dinner”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We recently held a dinner party for 16 people at the Little Schnitzel House, we were in a private room off to the side of the main dining area. The service was outstanding, for our entire group, and the food was excellent, everything arrived at the same time according to our pre-order requests. I recommend the Jaeger schnitzel, and spaetzle which were both delicious. The staff was very attentive to our group's needs and made our special event perfect.

There are newer reviews for Little Schnitzel House

Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I visit The Little Schnitzel House regularly. We just can't stay away for too long! I grew up in Germany and can testify to the authenticity of the menu and the atmosphere. From the décor to the music, this restaurant is a reminder of the best of Germany. And the food is superb! A fun onion pastry starts every meal, the salad has a wonderful dressing, the schnitzel is tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside, and the spaetzle are perfect. There is more than schnitzel on the menu, as well. Oh, and the German cakes are to die for (Bienenstich, yum!). Frau Bloebaum is very friendly and attentive as is her helper on busy days. Don't hesitate to treat yourself to this fabulous dining experience!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Dinner was very tasty,price was reasonable ,atmosphere was very nice,service was excellent,great place to go for fine dining.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Went for lunch to this lovely little restaurant and was pleasantly surprised, although I shouldn't have been as I knew you had to have reservations or count on good luck. I had the schnitzel with mushroom sauce and lovely potatoes, a salad was to start. The service was perfect. I was there on Tuesday and loved it so much that I am taking my out of town German Brother in-law there for his birthday tomorrow.

1  Thank Lynne T
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went there for dinner a few nights ago and it was awesome from the begining with the little onioncakes through the main course of Cordon Blue and Jaeger Schnitzel to the home made Applestrudel for dessert absolutly fantastic!!!! service was very good ,it was a very busy wednesday night the place was packed both sides of the restaurant apparently they have expanded as the owner informed us . We will be back for many more meals.Happy to have such a restaurant nearby .

1  Thank doodle_9