“A Refreshing Experience”
other traveller has booked this property
Single Wooden cottage. With inbuilt Stylish Bathroom and Lavish wooden interiors.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Twin cottage with Ultra modern Interiors. Greenery outside, modern luxury outside
Lush green entry to the farm!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Uday S
Mumbai
“A Refreshing Experience”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This has been one of the best short breaks we have had. To live without a TV and almost no internet for 2 days and still being able to keep the kids happily occupied speaks volumes of this place and the host.

Simple but excellent home food, clean and neat rooms, abundance of greenery and mango plantation all around and a clean and safe river which more than compensates for the artificial pool makes this place a must visit.

The kids came back with a different perspective and felt more connected with nature than ever before.

Thank you Sarita for the wonderful experience- Spandan is already missing the place.

12 Apr 2018
Thank you Uday for the perfect 5 Star review! First of all thank you so much for the amazing two days spent together with your family. The very first time we started our interaction, I was pretty sure about hosting one of the amazing family. It was all about meeting my kids and my own family as this time I had traveled all alone to farm leaving my family in Bangalore.
Spandy my little trek lead, my dare devil I adore you from heart. Arsh my young buddy you are super talented. There was constant learning, exchange of thoughts and sharing the experiences, over two days. Every moment was beautiful and memorable. I am super glad to host you and your family. Talk over the BBQ, playing music together, small trek to the hill top and morning walk to the river everything is still fresh in my mind. Happy that my vision of creating a place close to nature is appealing people of Mumbai. I have long way to go....pretty sure farm will be one of the preferred destination for Mumbaikars.
TJ_R0x
Mumbai
“Peaceful and Green place -Kisan Eco Farm”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a wonderful time at Kisan Eco farm.it was much needed break from routine city busy life.
3 hours drive from Mumbai(including traffic) easily accessible with maps and Host Sarita was always ready to make our journey easier till we reach back to home.

-very simple, colorful but nicely organised place
-greenery all around
-wooden cottage was also good
-pleasant surrounding
-farm animals for time pass
-hammock
-swing
-green varandah
-homemade simple but super tasty food
- prompt staff -vijay n Maya was very prompt and helpful
- relaxing in nature's lap

Just one suggestion if you can install AC.I know you want to make it more natural and homely.but post noon it becomes hot and it will more hot in summer days.so just for another option to deal with hot summer.rest all is beautiful and calm.

Overall we loved the place.We will definitely come again with family.Thank you Sarita once again.

20 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your valuable review and 5Star rating. Thanks for your valuable suggestion we are looking for some natural option which will keep the cottage cool, Installation of AC is the last option we have on our mind, I do agree there is no option for Mumbai heat but yes absolutely working actively on making the guest stay comfortable. Some sprinklers, mist fountains is the other option we are thinking. We are anxiously waiting for your arrival again on the farm along with your family. It was pleasure hosting you on the farm.
kalpitasn...
Mumbai, India
“Awesome place - mother nature”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Very fantastic, ravishing good place with superb nature and very spacious.This place is a bliss to be visited during any season, it was too cold here, the climate since morning was very romantic. Was really in search of such a private and pleasant place. Staff very courteous and friendly, Food awesome taste,specially the bhakaris (wowwww). Sarita (you) and your parents are very nice hosts. Sarita u specially was with me continuously coordinating from the day i booked the farm. Best is the wooden house. We felled as we were out of the world enjoying together. Thanks so muchhhhhh for sharing such a beautiful place with us. Planning to visit soon again and again........:-))

8 Feb 2018
Thank you So much Kalpita for your 5★ review. It was my pleasure hosting you! Hope to host you and your family soon again. The farm belongs you now!!!
KrithikaR...
Mumbai, India
“Weekend Gateway for Aamchi Mumbaikars”
Reviewed 27 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Amazing Food, Best Hospitality, Neat and clean rooms, Swings, Rabbits, Puppy,Lots of beautiful plants and a farm.Had a lovely weekend here.. Best place to relax and spend time with your loved ones.. Not far from Mumbai yet very secluded.. Located on the central side of Mumbai.. Take a local train of Asagaon or Kasara.. Get down at Vasind station.. You can speak to them and they will arrange for a rickshaw driver who was before time for us.. The caretaker and the cook took care of us very well..My one year old had a lovely time and they were courteous enough to provide milk and other food items whenever I needed for my child which added to my plus point for them. I have now developed special love for plants after looking at those colourful pots of plants around. Thank you Sarita.. You are a lovely host and your parents too..

7 Feb 2018
Kirthika, Thank you so much dear for your wonderful review. It was great pleasure hosting you. Hope to host you and your family soon again....lots of love to the little princess!!!
MILIND_19...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“What else you could expect from a pleasant farm-stay.......”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

If one decides to have a farm-stay experience away from the busy city life, what comes in front of our eyes.....

- plenty of greenery incl. with lots of fruits and flower trees
- a warm cozy place to stay...luxurious but without missing the feel of countryside
- surround completely with a farming/agricultural land
- a delicious authentic countryside food
- few animals for kids to play and enjoy with
- get your hand dirty with the soil to feel the mother earth
- a pleasant sunrise not with an alrm but birds chirping
- a relaxing (a bit romantic too!) sunset on the banks of river
- cherry on the top if welcomed by warm host and generous service throughout the stay!
- And most importatntly close to the city to avoid travel & save quality time to chill out.

and everything comes without heavy burdon on the pocket (cost effective) what else one could expect!!

Kisan Eco Farm fulfils every item of my above list.....truly amazing farm-stay experience, we'll recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Your age range 35-49
DeepakL20...
“Awsome place”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Awesome place to spend peaceful time with family and friends. Tasty homemade food made with organic vegetables grown at farm.

7 Feb 2018
Thank You Deepak for your review. It was great pleasure hosting you. Hope to host you soon again. My mom was pleased to know that you loved the home cooked food.
RavikantC...
“In nature with nature”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017

What a super place to stay for the weekend. We stayed with nature. It was very clean and tidy. The rabbits and kids were enjoying all over garden. Thank you and we will be returning.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing