“Slowest place to order food in the whole town”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Vegreville
Edmonton, Canada
“Slowest place to order food in the whole town”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

If you are getting just ice cream expect it to take 15-20 min's. If you actually want to eat food, we'll expect to be a while. I know someone who worked there and she said EVERYTHING is microwaved before serving too. Why? I've seen employees drop my blizzard toppings on a dirty cloth and then dump the cloth into the blizzard cup to make the blizzard. And I was visibly pregnant. Not the kind of toppings I was expecting.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jewlesmiller

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean store with very pleasant staff.”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I often go to Vegreville Dairy Queen where I can expect to be taken care of promptly and receive fresh food. Their menu has a wide variety of options; food, ice cream, and Orange Julius.

1 Thank PMCM1
Vegreville, Canada
“The absolute SLOWEST service I have ever experienced.”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Everytime I have walked into, or drove into the line up at the Vegreville Dairy Queen, I knew I was making a mistake by being there...and every time I have been right. I have no idea why it takes me 45 minutes EVERYTIME to get through the drive though from the moment I give my order. Then I get up to the window...OH! and then I know why! There are a bunch of pre-teens running the place standing around in circles drinking Tim Hortons coffee and giggling, while I sit there waiting for my order. I hate going there...faster for me to drive to Sherwood Park.

3 Thank TCL_12