“The Mesthomas Farmhouse” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mesthomas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pujols
Mesthomas
Ranked #1 of 5 Pujols B&B and Inns
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“The Mesthomas Farmhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I came over to France to attend my niece's wedding which was being held at a nearby chateaux. I had booked to stay with Mesthomas for 3 days and I could not have been happier. Steve and Shirley looked after me as if I was their daughter and helped me in every way whilst I was there. They are so friendly and make everyone so welcome. The farmhouse has such character and everywhere was spotlessly clean. All the bedrooms have a character all to themselves and the food I was given was absolutely excellent. I can honestly recommend this B & B to anyone it is almost like a small boutique hotel with everything that that entails.
Thank you Steve and Shirley for such a memorable stay I should very much like to come back to explore the region when I have just a little more time and to renew my acquaintance with you both. Just wonderful I enjoyed my stay so much. Sue Berkshire

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sue K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My partner and I were attending a wedding in a nearby chateux and had booked to stay at Mesthomas. However on arrival we were thrilled to be allowed to stay in the gite which is attached to Mesthomas but is quite private. The Gite is large and comfortable, spotlessly clean with all linen provided. The fully fitted kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, washer cooker it really was home from home. The living room has 3 sofas a tv with English Channels is large and tastefully decorated with central heating. Two bedrooms an seperate bathroom and wc. Shirley an Stephen were wonderful hosts with a great sense of humour. They made us very welcome and provided an excellent breakfast with homemade bread and jams. We would recommend Mesthomas whether it is for a stay in the Gite or in the house for b&b. You will not be disapointed. Many thanks for making our holiday very special, hope to see you again.

Room Tip: All the accommodation is superb. You will not be disapointed whichever room you choose
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank susan_slater52
Kendal, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Steve and Shirley made us most welcome, and were extremely helpful with advice on places to eat and visit. The property is a tastefully renovated farm property. Three of us [all adults] stayed in two rooms, which were spacious and comfortable.
The breakfasts were excellent. We ate one evening at a restaurant on the bank of the Dordogne just 6km away, and on the other had our own picnic beside the pool at Mesthomas, in evening sunlight. A bonus to us was the garden with birds.
I would recommend to other travellers that you consider this as a good base for visiting a wine region with plenty of small and interesting historic market towns nearby, set in attractive countryside.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bookanother
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

My family and I stayed at Mesthomas early September 2013. My daughter was to be married in a nearby chateau. Steve and Shirley were wonderful with us and helped us every step of the way from recommending restaurants to nearby vine yards.

I could not recommend this B & B enough, the rooms were beautifully kept and the breakfast was second to none. It's more like a small boutique hotel than a B & B and I would recommend anyone to stay if they are looking in this area. I for one will go back.

Room Tip: We viewed quite a few if the rooms and they were all of a very high standard
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan A
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed here for a wedding, it was wonderful. Steve and Shirley who own the B&B were great hosts. The rooms were clean and spacious and the pool was also very lovely. If you want to stay somewhere quiet, clean with a beacutiful surrounding then this is the place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank H M
Stamford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed at Steve and Shirley's for a wedding in May and thoroughly recommend the B&B.
Steve and Shirley were fantastic hosts and the food, rooms and amenities were spot on. We couldn't use the swimming pool as France was experiencing some freak bad weather, but it did look very inviting. Would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank frannym
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

The lovely grounds, the pleasant rooms, and excellent breakfasts were a comfort to weary travelers. Steve and Shirley, the hosts, are gracious and kind. We had a wonderful stay. The garden and pool are available to guests and are a welcome addition to a stay in a beautiful area.
We felt well- cared for from the start., and appreciated the generosity of our hosts.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Elaine L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pujols
A la Grande Maison
#2 of 5 in Pujols
No photo provided
La petite Provence
#4 of 5 in Pujols

Been to Mesthomas? Share your experiences!