“Customer is King” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant de la ferme

Restaurant de la ferme
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Plaisir
Price range: US$36 - US$142
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations
Paris, France
“Customer is King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

When we arrived the reception was regal! Especially the Manager he showed us to our Table, he was very polite. Customer service was so natural to him. We had not reserved but as we are regular customers we only had to wait for 5-6 mins maximum. Family Orientated, it had an excellent ambiance.Cleanliness and the seating arrangements were outstanding. The toilet facilities were in excellent condition.Before this date we had been at La Ferme five times.I remember for my birthday in April 2011 it was romantic as once again I was with my boyfriend Jerome. We also went with friends in November 2011. The menu was all fresh and homemade.Excellent value for money, Excellent Service Well done La Ferme I can't wait to return..

• Visited August 2012

Foligno, Italy
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

In this charming restaurant I found the best food choice I had in the Paris suburbs.
The service is impeccable, particle care is given to the table setting and the furniture, the menu is plenty of interesting courses and the wine list excellent.
I had a "duck" based dinner with fois gras (great, maybe one of the best ever) and maigret de canard. Moelleux au chocolate as dessert to conclude. All the dishes (made in slate!) were garnished with care.
The prices were not so high.
Summarizing: everything was perfect!
Congratulations to the owner and everybody is working there.

• Visited November 2012
Fritzlar, Germany
“Fine restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

I was here during my stay at the hotel Garabel where they offered the rate "soirée étape". That means that you can have dinner in this restaurant for a fixed price that you pay together with your room rate at the hotel. They offer a three course diner. First course is a big buffet of various starters, for the second course you can choose between 4 recommendations and the third course would be the dessert. The starters were very good (from meat over cheese, pasta, rice and fish to olives, snails and salad. Main course (I have had a steak medium rare) was as good as the starters. But in front of the starters they serve a free salad with bread. I will definitely come back if I'm again in this area.

• Visited October 2012
East Linton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant Great Service very Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

I ate here a couple of months ago and I liked it so much I took my French friends here - We all had the excellent fixed price menu - 23 euros - including wine it was less than 130 euros for the four of us
My choices from the fixed price card were

Œuf cocotte au saumon fumé, ou
Faux-filet grillé sauce Barbecue maison - frites maison, ou
Crème brulée,
All were excellent I thourghly reccomend this and I will be back

• Visited September 2012