“Look no further for the perfect safari experience”
Review of Tunda Day Tours

Tunda Day Tours
Ranked #22 of 32 Tours in Watamu
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Look no further for the perfect safari experience”
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I have just come back from a two week stay at Turtle Beach Club Watamu. I usually book my excursions from a travel company in London but read wonderful reviews about Abdul Raxman of Tunda Tours and decided to book through him. Abdul made a great holiday fantastic. He personally took us from the hotel to our flight from Malindi to Governors Masai Mara. With his contacts we were given the best tent at the camp and the best views over the river. We had a 7 seater landrover to ourselves. I was able to contact Abdul any time. Abdul also arranged a balloon safari for us. He collected us again from Malindi and took us back to the hotel. He took us on a free trip round Malindi, having your own personal local guide for the day was great. Also booked a snokelling trip with Abdul which was great and again we were very well looked after. We didn't pay any money until we personally met Abdul and the safaris were a lot cheaper than booking from home. Please use Abdul you really can't go wrong. Abdul thank you again and we hope to get back to Kenya soon.

Visited April 2011
4 Thank purfectpal

Lymm, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Only book with Tunda Tours!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I emailed Tunda Tours before my trip along with 3 other Tour companies. Abdul was the only company to respond and he gave me so much information on what I could expect from each Safari and the prices. We met at the Hotel the 1st day we arrived and paid for our trip to TSAVO EAST, it was also the best price compared to other Operators. Abdul also showed us some other trips and we booked the Boat Trip. We swam with the Dolphins on the way to the Marine Park which was totally AMAZING. Because we booked 2 trips, Abdul gave us a free trip to Malindi, ths included a visit to the Falconry Centre where my Daughter got to ride on a 117 year old Tortoise and we held some birds of Prey. On our Safari we saw so much and had the whole Jeep to ourselves. Our guide Lupo was the best driver out there and got us right in the middle of all the animals. We could have never expected to see so much and so many animals in the 2 day trip. Abdul is a 1st class tour Operator and nothing is too much trouble, he will accommodate your individual needs and requirements. I would strongly recommended this company to everyone looking for trips of a lifetime. Our 9 year old has so many treasured memories from the 3 trips that money just can not buy, we would have never experienced them if we had not booked with Abdul. Please email him on araxman17@yahoo.com or website www.tundatourssafaris.com and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2011
6 Thank LymmLife
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tunda Tours, Watamu”
Reviewed 16 February 2011

I recently booked a safari through Tunda tours based solely on the reviews on here and there is a reason why every review gives 5 stars. Abdul was the only tour operator who gave us his personal mobile number should we need to call with any problems day or night, which came in useful as we changed our plans multiple times and Abdul accommodated us every time without any problems. We booked a 3day 2 night safari and a boat trip with Abdul and he then threw in a day trip to Malindi for free.

I could not recommend Abdul enough he personally made sure every aspect of our holiday went perfectly by being with us every step of the way. On the few occasions when he couldn’t be with us he always made sure to call us to check everything was going well and we were enjoying ourselves (which we always were).

Within a couple of hours of meeting Abdul you will not feel like a client but a friend. Contact Abdul now you won’t regret it http://www.tundatourssafaris.com/

Visited January 2011
6 Thank scosta00100
Sheffield, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Very helpful and well priced”
Reviewed 29 September 2010

We used Abdul for a safari, boat trip to Mida Creek and a day trip to Malindi.

We chose Tunda as they were the only company that replied to my e-mails before we left for Kenya. We met Abdul at the hotel on the day of our arrival and booked all three trips at the same time. Abdul has all the leaflets and brochures of hotels for safari and is very honest if somewhere is not so good.

Everything happened when he said it would and was easily contactable on his mobile phone by text.

Abdul personally drove us around Malindi in his pimp wagon! and took us to a great restaurant for lunch (Baobab).

4 Thank PenistoneJames
UK
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tunda Tours”
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We have just returned from our holiday in Kenya. Whilst we were there, we had booked a 3 day Safari with Abdul to Tsavo East and Tsavo West. From the onset, Abdul was extremely helpful and informative and we felt reassured that we had done the right thing by booking with him. We were not wrong! We were lucky enough to get a driver called "Steve" (not his Kenyan name!) and I would recommend him for his knowledge, experience and lovely personality. We were lucky enough to see the Big 4 - the Rhinos were in hiding! and all in all, we had a fantastic experience - thanks to Abdul. He also went out of his way to book our flights to Lamu Island and made sure that we had suitable accommodation etc. I would not hesitate to recommend Tunda Tours and we are already looking at itineraries for next year.

4 Thank Karza