We stayed in this resort for Easter holidays in 2011. The resort looks very welcoming ..staff very very courteous and helpful...the things we liked were
A large heated swimming pool
Very well maintained spacious rooms with a balcony
A television viewing area for the kids
Food quality and very less spread of menu
Very few choices for vegetarians
Hotel is not situated near the beach so no view at all
Walk of 10 minutes to reach a short beach near the resort
In short , it's a very quiet resort with not much of activities around but definitely recommended for people who would prefer spending time for themselves ...the prices are also equally reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Temple Point Resort is a premier holiday beach resort located at the end of a headland between the Indian Ocean and Mida Creek. Surrounded by tropical gardens and the Mida Creek lagoon, the hotel is situated right inside the Watamu Marine National Park. Conveying the atmosphere of a delightful private home with luxurious accommodation, the resort standards are designed to provide the highest quality venue for both individual holiday makers and corporate functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Point Hotel Watamu
- Temple Point Resort Kenya/Watamu