Warm welcome from staff when we arrive and stayed for four nights. We were treated like kings with fantastic teamwork from staff and management. Big pool, on going activities to kayaking in watamu conservation. Night life plus football fever and relaxing atmosphere.
Beach was clear and friends did kite surfing.
The chef and waiter surprised us with mouthwatering seafood platter. (Upon request).
Thank you temple point for great staff teamwork and 7 stars hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Temple Point Resort is a premier holiday beach resort located at the end of a headland between the Indian Ocean and Mida Creek. Surrounded by tropical gardens and the Mida Creek lagoon, the hotel is situated right inside the Watamu Marine National Park. Conveying the atmosphere of a delightful private home with luxurious accommodation, the resort standards are designed to provide the highest quality venue for both individual holiday makers and corporate functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Temple Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Point Hotel Watamu
- Temple Point Resort Kenya/Watamu